20415- Program Unholy-Salt memorial

This is to commemmorate the funniest round this side of the galaxy which included:

Xeno’s crashing the shuttle into the Almayer

4 Preds Dying, including one getting blasted by SADAR

A Greeno Queen being made by the CL and almost decapping the XO

A Marine Major

4 Likes

image1

2 Likes

Forbidden nugget

2 Likes

MP NPC’s
SADAR pred killer
Funny as hell
CMP killed Jones
Nugget preds (like 3)
CL Corrupted queen almost decaped the XO hugged like 5 marines XO too
Normal queen died in the hijack prosses but the ship crashed anyways

And more

1 Like

I was the 2nd Predator who arrived and the first who went shipside. I noticed that the Almayer had over a dozen pieces of pred tech and a body. I was able to secure the body and half the gear.

Eventually I wanted to see if I could catch the XO and “negotiate” a return of the gear, but CIC was boarded up and someone inside had Pred tech. I spent a while breaking in, then I ran into the SADAR who had a bracer.

Sadly I HPCed myself before I could get the tech and died.

It was a really funny round.

EDIT
Highlights of the round

• Researcher who instantly salted when I grabbed them, metagamed the honour code, before I Kanye stared them and fired a HPC to kill them
  • The CMP who constantly was running past my hiding spots and missing me
  • Me relaxing on a couch as half the marine force ran into the CO’s office while I just stared
  • Me fumbling my HPC and killing myself
1 Like

I was the CC this round.

I would’ve written a CRAZY article if hijack hadn’t happened

1 Like

POV: you are a pred looking at a human argue that you can’t kill them because of your honour code:

2 Likes

POV: You just LRPed the honor code
Screenshot 2024-01-16 13.00.16

1 Like

I used 350 units of welder fuel and over 1500 units of water cleaning and fixing stuff this round. QUIT BLEEDING ON AND BREAKING ME SHIP!

2 Likes

Right can’t forget about me as scout that hive dived and lived post scout nerf

1 Like

I was the SEA and I got a fortune cookie fortune that I was going to meet an alien soon. Turns out it was right when I met a pred at the upper medical ladders.

1 Like

Hive dive AND recovered the CO’s body

1 Like

Listen man I just did my job

2 Likes

was that the round that the briefing was in gym and the CO ordered the marines to C4 sand temple to hell?

1 Like

Looked like an amazing round. Sad I missed it.

Yes

1 Like

This was the first round I’ve ever seen where the Queen hijacked the Alamo with Marines on it. The Marines on the Alamo killed all the Xenos on the dropship, thus resulting in a marine major when the dropship crashed.

1 Like

I was that deployed SO. Cryoed too early :frowning:

2 Likes

The absolute shitshow that befell the predcord this round was fucking golden, you don’t see them get humiliated this bad outside of a blue moon. The pred who got trapped and bodyblocked in a 1 tile corridor was one of the best moments besides steel HPCing himself

1 Like

leak

1 Like