Brig Nurse

Essentially adds an MP role that can perform psychological evaluations and surgery. This would help keep nurses and doctors in the med bay during the OP and also make medical care in the brig more accessible and faster which can keep prisoners from dying. furthermore, trying to get CMO to do a psych eval is almost impossible some rounds.

This would make shipside medical even more useless

2 Likes

ONLY if you make it a psychiatrist. And ONLY if they can have marines committed

Im not going to sit in the brig unless I can go mad with power and have people arrested over trivialities (aka play mp).

GRAMPS YOUR TIME IS LIMITED. PREPARE TO BE METAED FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

omw to arrest all hooligan marines so I can ERP with them under the guise of psychiatric evaluations as MP

i got borderline ERP’d by the CMP as the MP once, i shit you not

You ain’t from the Almayer if you haven’t been molested by an MP befo :speaking_head: :grimacing: :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

Doctors are already pretty boring to play, this would just remove one minor thing they get to do.

i don’t see the point of this MP can request CMO to do phy evaluation and ask doctor or nurse to come to heal a prisoner in the infirmary…
they can even ask for a doctor to make an autopsy if they really want…

noting that MP could maybe have a rework to incentivize more cooperation between departments and MP department.(not idea how currently )

Guys just play regular space station 13 ???

1 Like

What’s space station 13?

TRUE!!!