change map votes to not include the few previous selected

If a map is voted then it wont appear as an option in the next vote nor the one after and the one after that. Maybe even the one after. I am sick of LV-Solaris-LV-Solaris-Ice-LV-etc

3 Likes

I also hate the 20 boomers who only want to play LV. Please just remove LV from rotation for a month.

4 Likes

Yes, atleast make maps unavailable for two votes. On highpop, three votes could work, on lopop however there are only four maps as far as I know and a three votes cooldown would force every map to be played once (shivas).

1 Like

We may need to tweak the voting honestly, It used to be more homogeneous. I haven’t seen keutjevo in like a month. :smiling_face_with_tear:
I only play monday and friday.

1 Like

Reading over this, what you all want is to remove voting.
Let the maps be automaticly in a circle, then every map will be played regardless if you like the map or not.

1 Like

what I want is to stop playing the same 3 maps over and over in succession. I want to change the system so that we don’t just play those 3 maps over and over. So that the other maps get picked more often

1 Like

as much as i hate to say it, maybe if the other maps weren’t so awful for half the players they’d be more popular.

1 Like

I mean, theres only two maps that are universally hated for being one sided. That being shivas and CC.

1 Like

The other maps may not be as finished as big red and LV but they aren’t “awful” (shivas and chance’s excluded). Additionally (rather subtractionally) LV and solaris become more boring every round they are played. Some diversity in maps is needed, since “push hydro, push beach, fight benos there and either win and chase down benos for the next 20 minutes or loose, get FOB sieged for ten minutes and then get chased by benos for 20 minutes” is just repeated to often, and the rare split drop (gets mutinied by no fun allowed marines within seconds) or hydro/engi hive (would get mutinied if there wasn’t the hivemind part, but ends in either hijack or retreat to caves anyways, continuing the normal gameplay loop) doesn’t manage to make a map played in half of the rounds more fun either.

1 Like

Make this happen.

1 Like