Character ART thread

They cover your face, if that’s something you’re into… And I don’t mean they can protect you from huggers, nothing can. The last time they protected you from gas was at the end of 2019.

1 Like

Have to remove gasmasks to CPS. Many older players consider them a noob trap.

1 Like

Sounds like they need a revamp. but this is a topic for another thread i think.

1 Like

I am thankfully friends with two very talented artists, who both drew my beloved Gilbert Alice.

Funnily enough, I started with my hyper-cheery, optimistic Reed ‘Feathers’ Sullivan, who had a smile and a hug for everyone! :3

Well, I played a lot as medic and got abandoned, played a lot of SL and died early deaths, and played a lot of SO and got ignored or mutiny’d. The frosting melted away and I played Gilbert Alice as a dejected druggie. They were actually a lot of fun, and became one of my premier OCs who I use as an opener in most servers due to playing him for so long that I could be dropped into a completely different setting, and still know exactly how he’d react and adapt to it - hence the green skin and big eyes for his Baystation appearance as a space-adapted humanoid.

4 Likes

I was lucky enough for one of those cool people to give me free art of Cayden, Evan Stelf himself drew it. (2016)

And heres the art i commissioned for Cayden.

Browsing the old forums reminded me i was a kid back then.

5 Likes

Lmao, why is Cayden so jacked? Did he get those from lifting marines to the brig everyday? :joy:

5 Likes

Cayden the CM Action Figure.

4 Likes

So whos the real chad. OC character with special art or crew cut marine with a one line description who still keep it the same even after 30 hours of playing marine.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Why’d she turn into the marshmallow man?
I dont get it

You never will, doughboy.

1 Like

Another glorious meme from Shafton to add to my collection.

I guess recently someone made this AI generated art of my old ass. I am deeply appreciative of whoever made it.

9 Likes

Impressive Very Nice GIF - Impressive Very Nice Patrick Bateman - Discover & Share GIFs

Now let’s see one where you break your hip.

(I am assuming you’re the MT that keep having their hip broken IC)

1 Like

One of if not the best work I’ve ever done.

4 Likes

I’m scared for my life.

This is a good signature format. I’m pretty sure I can get text to image AI to also generate pixel artstyles.

Do It Palpatine GIFs | Tenor

Now ai generate the grandkids

Augustus Agricola is a god damn legend of the Corps and a firm friend.

1 Like