RED-15FEB2022-C223SN

Admin who banned you?

Host (?)

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

I haven’t played many other servers lately. Kinda stopped playing SS13 after I got wrongfully banned from here. This place was literally my favorite server.

Now I play a lot of those Escalation 1984 servers, the NATO vs Warpact ones. Shitty and toxic communities but I love the gameplay.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Just this one

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

From what I understand, I was wrongfully accused of grooming an underaged girl. She was 15 at the time and I was 16. Her birthday is literally like 5 months before mine. She was my age and I was flirting with her.

guy who didn’t like me took screenshots of me an her flirting in GCs and gave them to the management here to get me banned because he knew I loved playing here a lot.

the guy was actually a friend of mine who ended up turning on me for various reasons. I still have him on discord to this day and every four months or so I remember my fun on CM and I message him about getting me unbanned and he sends a gif or some shit to fuck with me.

I understand that during this timeframe there was some sort of pedophile issue within the CM staff which is why I was instantly banned without any due time to explain myself or anything. I’ve even made a few appeals over the years that were all instantly denied. Very unfortunate.

Hopefully this goes to the right people so I can reclaim my spot on the server as Jackson Campbell

Links to previous appeals:

idk where they are

Your appeal:

Like I said previously, I was flirting (successfully) with a girl who was my age. I think I was a sophomore in highschool at the time, and she was a freshman in her highschool. I was born in 2006 and she was born in 2005. I’m not really sure how to prove this but the guy who sent the screenshots to management didn’t have any proof either.

I saw the “document” he sent to the management. It was just a compilation of weird shit me and her said to eachother and then him lying about my age and hers in order to get me banned. Unfortunately because of the political environment in CM at the time I was instantly banned without anyone discussing anything with me or anyone trying to get my side what-so-ever.

And I have been banned since this day. Pretty sure that event happened back in early 2022. Anyhow. I’m turning 18 in two months, I can show my drivers license to prove it if needbe, and I’m very interested in playing on CM again.

This ban is permanent and may not be appealed.

Resolved - Ban is flagged as unappealable.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting