Counting Thread

I’ll kick things off here.

21 Likes

I will kick things further along (20 word limit :sob: )

14 Likes

Oh this is a tough one. Inhales deeply :persevere: Come on…
exhales. Phew, I think that’s the right number…

13 Likes

Number 4: CM13 Forum user has to type over 20 letters

16 Likes

i’m a menace to society mfs

14 Likes

13 Likes

we are using decimals now. Cope

10 Likes

8 and how the fuck is that squirrel nerd not bound by the laws of the realm?

12 Likes

9, text so I go over the character limit :smiley:

13 Likes

Wait which way are we counting again?

10 Likes

9 TURN Back before it’s too late

12 Likes

Oh lord we doin this again? Fine, gimme 10

10 Likes

Post must have atleast 20 characters

11 Likes

12 Likes

I would really like to not have to type all this out simply to post in a counting thread. Honestly the minimum post length is a bit ludicrous if you consider most CM players put the bare amount of effort into roleplaying their characters as is. The bar is so low in-game, why promote posting length through artificial minimums such as this 20 character roadblock to posting when 3/4 of marines Kanye stare when you try to interact in the first place!? The RP council has truly failed.

13 Likes

I would really like to not have to type all this out simply to post in a counting thread. Honestly the minimum post length is a bit ludicrous if you consider most CM players put the bare amount of effort into roleplaying their characters as is. The bar is so low in-game, why promote posting length through artificial minimums such as this 20 character roadblock to posting when 3/4 of marines Kanye stare when you try to interact in the first place!? The RP council has truly failed.

11 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

20 char limit racist as fuck

11 Likes

I agree with the man above me, the statement he has provided is true.

11 Likes