Counting Thread

1. Like RONNIE the President. Are you a bad enough dude?
8 Likes
  1. DO NOT STEAL THIS NUMBER, I AM COUNTING THIS NUMBER FIRST. ANYONE WHO ALSO COUNTS THIS NUMBER IS A LIAR. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL IT THANKS.
8 Likes

41 (post must be at least 20 characters long)

7 Likes

The answer to life, the universe, everything.
I WIN!

10 Likes

it’s like 42, but better

9 Likes

44 Lets get these numbers up

7 Likes

45 ACP is pretty cool

9 Likes

46 then, probaly. We should change the 20 character minimum for all acid goop threads.

10 Likes
  1. It will never happen.
7 Likes

Muh dog made a mess in the back yard. He broke open a bag of leaves from fall that were in the shed, and now they all over the yard.

8 Likes

4β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž9β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž lmao

8 Likes
  1. Like the amount of states in AMERICA.
8 Likes

this post was made by the new CM overlord!
APRIL FOOL!

8 Likes

52 LIES COPPER! I have usurped you. We can duel for CM Overlord. @Anclandor will be my second. Choose the location and weapon.

7 Likes

I need no second to crush anyone, but I love to have @Snooper44 the most robust CO in the entire USCM as my second. The location will be on my ranch on mars, the weapon will be a M44.

8 Likes
  1. Accepted. Be ready.
7 Likes

You and I square off and have our duel. We each walked our ten paces and did our 180 turns weapons drawn and fire a round off at each other. Your shot take my hat off my head, and mine hits you right in the heart. I am sorry old friend.

8 Likes
  1. Respect. A good and clean death. See you on the other side. I will return.
9 Likes

Ok come on guys arch and I can only do so much here.

8 Likes

I love forum drama’s.

7 Likes