Counting Thread

1289 i miss the old FOB OB midi being played

2 Likes

ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINETY

2 Likes
  1. So, FOB OBs were talked about, what now? CLF on lowpop going murderbone on FOB and CIC without anyone noticing?
2 Likes
  1. I am still alive and kicking.
3 Likes
  1. Me too.
3 Likes
  1. @dukeofcagliostro Why?
    grafik
3 Likes

1294, @DukeofCagliostro Why?

2 Likes
  1. TIME FOR YOUR HISTORY FUN FACT
    26.06.1295 - Przemysł II is crowned King of Poland, as the first person in 219 years. Since that day the white eagle becomes the coat of arms of Poland.
1 Like

Mfw when my friends in BG3 decide to not tell me the plan to kill a boss and as a result they blow up a bunch of smoke powder barrels and the blast sends me off to my death in the underdark.

1 Like

ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN

1 Like
  1. Why use that website, the creators of this forum have given us the ability to just copypaste pictures into posts?
1 Like

Where my homies in this thread at yo?

1 Like
  1. Wew, got some real number and didn’t even actively look for it. Anyways, @dukeofcagliostro should be around, @firecharge123 is gone, @herr is gone, haven’t seen @dyvthenaga since they started this thread and you are here.
1 Like

ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED ONE

1 Like
  1. @dukeofcagliostro, it seems like you forgot to like the beginning of this thread. Break your mouse by scrolling all the way up and then place a like there after buying a new one.
1 Like
  1. Wew, am doubleposting again, but this thread needs to be brought up on the list before being forgotten. Anyways, the new forum’s first birthday is in early may, gonna start some celebration thread.
1 Like
  1. Kill the doubleposter, banish him from the thread.
2 Likes

BAN HE!

2 Likes
  1. Made a handy chart for if that one experimental tackle changes PR gets merged or TM’d.
1 Like
  1. I am still alive. Laptop is in the shop. Working off my cellphone. Pain in the ass to post. I am glad @Johannes2262 took up the mantle of leadership in my absence.
2 Likes