Counting Thread

Hehehehehe. Someone is coping.

2 Likes

1 Like

@Cyber_Spire come count with us.

1 Like
  1. @firecharge123, hopefully you aren’t gonna leave now like @herr did?
1 Like
  1. I am 50/50 on that one.
  1. Literally why does github want me to check this out?
    grafik
1 Like

Why indeed.

2 Likes
  • A £2 fine is imposed for swearing in England.

• The United Kingdom’s last joint monarchy, the reign of husband-and-wife King William III and Queen Mary II comes to an end with the death of Queen Mary, at the age of 32. Princess Mary had been installed as the monarch along with her husband and cousin, Willem Hendrik von Oranje, Stadtholder of the Dutch Republic, in 1689 after King James II was deposed by Willem during the “Glorious Revolution”.

• Russo-Turkish War (1686–1700): Russia begins the Azov campaigns (1695–96) against the Ottoman Empire, with 31,000 troops departing to the Ottoman fortress at Azov on the Don River

1 Like

Have I every said how much I hate clowns?

3 Likes

Proceeds to do mime things

3 Likes

Based CO.

3 Likes

Gonna be honest, I am a little disappointed, but I kind of expected the outcome of my application. I respect a few of the opinions and questions made but others were pretty unconstructive and rude considering they didnt provide any criticisms/questions and just wrote me off entirely. I expected there to be a remaining dislike of me from some of the remaining staff during my time- but was more surprised about people who didnt even know me… Again, I expected that the probability of being accepted was lower.

I miss being able to run events and even some of the people still on staff and in the community, but I kept most of my connections elsewhere and dont need CM as a social outlet- I also dont mind the repetitive gameplay from CM. I’m not upset and will just move on from there as if nothing happened.

4 Likes

1700 wooo

2 Likes

FUCK I MISSED IT BY 4 MINUTES.

2 Likes
  1. I missed it by one hour.
2 Likes

I hate prepping shrimp.

1 Like
  • Battle of Blenheim: Duke of Marlborough leads British to victory over Franco-Bavarian army, saves Grand Alliance (Wikipedia linked paintings seem to get more common as time goes on)

• Isaac Newton publishes his Opticks. He also predicts that the world will end in 2060.

• John Locke, English philosopher dies on October 28th.

• The first regular newspaper in the Thirteen Colonies of British North America, The Boston News-Letter, is published.

1 Like

Its still snowing up here.

2 Likes

Shrimp issued

2 Likes
  • The Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland are united as the Kingdom of Great Britain.

• War of the Spanish Succession – Battle of Almansa: The Bourbon army of Spain and France (with Irish mercenaries) under the French-born Englishman James FitzJames, 1st Duke of Berwick, soundly defeats the allied forces of Portugal, England, and the Dutch Republic led by the French-born Huguenot (in English service) Henri de Massue, Earl of Galway. Following this, Philip V of Spain promulgates the first Nueva Planta decrees, bringing the Kingdoms of Valencia and Aragon under the laws of the Crown of Castile.
    (Painting by Ricardo Balaca, 1862)

• December 16: The last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji begins. “It was the last confirmed eruption of Mount Fuji, with three unconfirmed eruptions reported from 1708 to 1854”
    (painting by Kusakabe Kimbei, 1880.)

1 Like