dealing with the past.

hey yall, its your most hated marine, here to clear things up, these past few months have been interesting. I know I know, the crazy dumbass Chris is back, he cant get enough of us, but to be frank, that’s not what I’m writing about.

I made a mistake, tons of mistakes in fact, but the one I wanna talk about was my cryopost. mainly my callout, I’ve finally talked things out with the individual, and we have made amends, frankly I was stressed and just jumped at any piece of proof of my suspicions without verifying their truth. and then I used that false information to smear the reputation of someone who just wanted space. and to that, I’m sorry.

To the people I’ve wronged in this server, I’m sorry, I know how the comments in this post are going to be, I get it. I’m braced for all the mockery and insults I’m gonna get, and frankly I kind of deserve it.

I have been asked by a few people to come back to CM, and after my current break, I’m willing to give it another shot, hopefully I wont regret it.

TLDR: I fucked up, and if I had the chance, I would remove the things I’ve said from the cryopost as they are false. and I may be coming back due to popular demand. I don’t expect forgiveness from my actions, but lets be civilized in the comments please.

Your most hated marine - Chris ‘Skullface’ Mann

9 Likes

Im proud of you for this, I know it takes a lot to own up your mistakes. Hopefully we see you dawn the newly readded skull mask again.

3 Likes

I plan to, hopefully it isn’t removed again by petty assholes who just wanna take a jab at me in any way they can.

4 Likes

Good job.
I’m proud of you for owning up to your actions.
I think CM can really move on from that weird drama a few months ago.

3 Likes

Hey, you are not Mauricio Schofield.

3 Likes

Or Simon Mcshain or…

2 Likes

i missed you :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Oh mann, he’s back! I didn’t really notice people hating you but we didn’t cross paths too often. Welcome back anyways hehe

3 Likes

Remember to sign a prenup this time mr Skullface, and the skull mask throne has been reopened for you

3 Likes

Bro has fallen into the clutches of the woman again rest in piss

3 Likes

The boys are back in town…

3 Likes

You have grown up. Good on you.

1 Like

Who’re you?

1 Like

who are “you”

1 Like

Hey, I know I’m late but I was responsible for removing the masks. It was very petty of me in retrospect, and I don’t really have an excuse other than ‘this would be possibly quite funny’. I myself have done a lot of harm to the CM community, which I regret.