did you know that they added battlespass?

1 Like

Unironically one of the most mechanically funny april fools jokes.

Id honestly not mind if it was kept in some manner. Depending on what was kept.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be suprised if anyone managed to get the golden M41A as flex of how much they no lifed grinded this meme.
Gun skins resprites donā€™t look half bad either.

1 Like

I mean, it is pretty dumb. But on the otherside its actually kinda smart.
Mainly the daily challangesā€¦ ok just them.
Giving players an insetive to go out of their comfort zone is kinda cool.

Also, is it just me or have people been going a lot more ham the last few days since its been implemented?
That migth just be subjective.

2 Likes

Yea been seeing people trying a lot more (mainly to do their battlepass thing). Honestly just keep the daily challenge thing but no reward maybe. People truly do have monkey brainrot when they see numbers go up and color go green

2 Likes

Besides the OP premium stuff this needs to stay, not only does it encourage people to try specific playstiles (maybe even the enemey faction), the cosmetic items also look good as hell. The fire helmet and particles and whatnot might be viewed as LRP, but atleast the gun sprites need to stay.

1 Like

What is this clown show?

1 Like

What do you mean clown show? We are as serious as one can be today.

1 Like

I mean, letting people just keep a score in an occ tab would probably be very fun.
Would keep some people motivated while not giving the event feel the rest of the battle pass has.
As much as i enjoy the skins and stuff, that doesnt fit for more then an event. The challanges do though.

1 Like

please no, i have too many FUCKING DAILIES ON THE REGULAR GAMES I PLAY DO NOT ADD MORE