Favorite Donut

Case, Boston, are you ok?

1 Like

DAWG I WAS TRYNA REPLY TO A BITCH BUT IT DIDNT WORK

5 Likes

okay why tf does reply not work, what am I doing wrong. But nah I was defending the honor of dunkies

4 Likes

this is why I will always self-hostage with you as a CMP - great round

3 Likes

ponchka on top

2 Likes

YOU BROKE IT

1 Like

Cass, I love ya man, but just eat a fucking Krispy Kreme or something and you’ll see Dunkin’ for what it really is.

2 Likes

Can’t, it would be disloyal

2 Likes

I don’t see Al Pacino making an ad for Krispy Kreme.

2 Likes

TRUE!

1 Like

Who could forget Adam Sandler’s 2011 masterpiece, Jack and Jill, a true modern classic.

2 Likes

Find god

1 Like

Buddy we need to have an intervention. @Oh_God_Help_Me round up the boys.

This man was so easily bought out by corporate lies. Do not listen to what he says. DD is shit and you know it.

1 Like

Loyalty? What loyalty? Dunkin’ does not see you as their loyal customer. Dunkin’ does not see you as their friend. Hell, I doubt Dunkin’ sees you as a human. You know what you are to Dunkin’? A cow. A cash cow. Someone they know to whom they can feed their grossest slop (their coffee) and who will not only thank them, but reward them with the cash they’ve had to slave away for.

Wake. Up. See the truth. Dunkin’ is shit.

1 Like

Don’t even drink coffee. And other places don’t make the donuts stale enough. In Portland, and had to do the tourist bullshit and get a voodoo donut right? Portland creme, oughta be close enough to a good old fashioned God loving Boston Creme right? Guess what, its not. It’s too fresh, the chocolate isn’t crinkly, the bread is too soft, I hate it. Dunkies has the optimal level of stale donuts, that you philistines will never appreciate. It’s like a finely aged wine, and brother, I’m a sommelier.

2 Likes

Portland is Trash. Portlandia is a great show.