2023-03-21T11:15:00-05:00

Your character name:
Locke ‘CAS’ Briggs

Their BYOND key:
Waseemq1235

What are you reporting?:
Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:
I was at briefing was hitting the glass with a handful of shotgun shells as a PFC, the War Correspondent had told me to cease doing it and then shot me with a grenade launcher slug knocking me over and wounding me.

The War Correspondent was equipped like a marine and was wielding a grenade launcher for quite some time - a non combative role… And threw it away after shooting me with it.

I ahelped being shot by the War Correspondent and Waseemq took the ahelp. After debating the reasoning of me being shot by a non combative role equipped like a marine, they stated that they would look up the information for the grenade launcher being considered lethal (here btw -“Technically the M79 is a firearm” Denied economicairborn - Rule 11 ) they stated they didnt have the information and said the ahelp was going to be handled by another staff member online ( there was about 2 other available staff members online) and I recieved no response after over 45 minutes. I asked for my ticket to be closed and after about another 30 minutes no response.

Evidence:
N/A

2 Likes

Hi! I’m the staff member being reported here.

You were shot with a baton slug for being annoying and repeatedly spam-banging the briefing window with shells to bypass the hit-delay as briefing was being conducted. Correspondent mentioned here fired upon you once to stop, and that’s where you filed an ahelp. I watched the incident go down in my own eyes before the ahelp came in.

In the ahelp you mentioned a ruling regarding baton slugs - I tried to dig for said ruling since I could’ve sworn I saw it, but I did not find it in the end, therefore I was unable to apply any punishment.

After, I said that ‘another staff member will need to take this ticket’ before leaving it open. Unfortunately it seems that no other staff member took over your ticket.

Unfortunately, Waseemq had to leave and no one was able to sort this out and investigate further.
I’m sorry you were left in the lurch for 45 minutes.
Having looked at the logs, I’m going to rule this as an IC issue. The Correspondent used non-lethals, you were spamming and were told to stop by a number of peeps in the briefing

Closing this.