Fun Fact Multithread!

I’ll start it off.

FUN FACT: The Queen can open and close resin doors by shift clicking/middle clicking a door while on ovi.

It’s good for helping frontline xenos not get shot at or help close a open door a potential capture is trying to run through to escape.

9 Likes

Damn, I almost have plat queen hours and didn’t know that.
Good tip.

1 Like

You can store protein bars on your helmet. I did this a while ago as part of my strategy to carry more ammo. However you can only hold two bars as the third slot for your helmet is reserved for attachments only.

1 Like

Another fun fact: You can grab a motion detector (And a M4A1 with attachements in case you are the CL lost your gun) from a room in maintenance near memorial and chapel. Edit: Not motion detector, crew monitor, sorry

1 Like

on top of that, you can put CHUNK bars in your helmet (they provide more food then protein bars)

6 Likes

You can pre drag people for buckling to rollerbeds, you can see me doing it in this video:

here

Alternatively you can preopen containers this way too, drag to self

1 Like

I know this is necroposting but this thread is a good idea and needs to live.

As well as being able to hold protein bars, helmets can also carry injectors or canteens, which you can fill with UNGA. If you want something that does a little more damage, you can also keep a holdout pistol in your helmet or some shotgun shells if you run a shotty.

1 Like

We are bringing it back.

1 Like

fun fact: you are not safe sitting in broken/incompleted cadeline. you can easily get caught off guard and killed by a warrior

if any side tile is not covered by cades - you are in potential danger

same goes for regular corners. sitting in a corner behind a wall doesn’t mean you are safe

5 Likes

another fun fact - different painkillers do not stack. only the strongest effect applies

4 Likes

Fun fact: while gasmasks don’t protect you against acid gas (seriously why would it only work on inhalation) they do work against (marine) neurotoxin, and that includes the M5 Helmet Gasmask.
(this is the last time I’ll bring up the fact that I made it functional I swear)

2 Likes

un necroing :wink:

1 Like

You can throw grenades (and everything else) like this without leaving cover

4 Likes

I didn’t know you could that with nades.

1 Like