General Cool Guy Moments, LOL, and other assorted CM Videos and Screenshots

6 Likes

Bob Shafton proves he is one of the true heroes of CM.

4 Likes

colonialmarines 2023-06-16 175400

colonialmarines 2023-06-16 175231

3 Likes

Part two content dump

7 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

gramps

apologies for the shitty paint splicing

7 Likes

Do NOT moderate xeno chat…

6 Likes

Imgur

Imgur
We won, so its memorable I guess. The context of this photo is we were bumming around near Research on LV-624 with a Combat Correspondent. Now - being clueless and stopped by locked doors after C4ing in we decided “Screw actually scouting Research, lets just take a group photo of looking cool and call it a day here”. We did that, then went on after the XO called us out and we killed the hive. Eventually.

4 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

• First two are same round

Imgur

Imgur

I forget how long this round was but I think it was at least 2+ hours.

5 Likes

4 Likes

The CLF had enough

4 Likes

I wanted to share this because I felt like some people haven’t seen these:

Crushers in a nutshell - YouTube

SS13 CM - Allied Armor - YouTube

SS13 Colonial Marines - Delta Squad - YouTube

3 Likes

No video of the event of the event, unfortunately, but I do remember back from when I was relatively new to the game when some random marine came into MedBay showing off a lunge mine. Me (CMO), a doctor, and a SO got interested and crowded around the marine to get a look. Then, the marine asked if any of us would like to have the mine tested on us, and for some God-forsaken reason, the SO of all people says yes. Keep in mind that lunge mines were new at this time and we didn’t know exactly what they did. The doctor eggs the SO on, and I, being curious, decide to turn a blind eye to it all. The marines charges the SO, and when the mine connects, the screen turns white and all I can hear is ringing. When it finally dies down, the MedBay walls are painted red and riddled with shrapnel, and the SO is gibbed so badly that only 2 limbs and the head remained. The marine laughs and then immediately gets on the DS to deploy, and for the rest of the round, I’m forced to hide the SO’s body and lie to MPs about why the SO is gone and their tag on the crew monitor says they’re dead in MedBay. Amazingly, they never found out, even after I said, “Oh yeah, I just cremated that body you were about to run an investigation on that’s linked to a possible homicide in my department.”

6 Likes

Lol thats me, turned around lmao, my character was axel stern, the SL

2 Likes

Went from ~16 to 40 strong Hive (right before hijack)… in current balance. With 5 Hivelords and 5 Drones.

2 Likes

Hehehe

2 Likes

2 Likes

Diabolical.

Big CAS!

4 Likes

I posted this is in the wrong spot but whatever. Here it is in Cool Guy moments, lol etc.

Weakest Seegson vs Strongest Marines

3 Likes