Give the CL their gun back

Give the CL the 88 mod 4 back. The new gun is useless against xenomorphs.

1 Like

Useless against MPs too

Nobody tell this guy that the gun was never meant to be used against aliens

3 Likes

Which is why I am asking for one that is.

1 Like

Buy the Type 71 in your character outfit. It’s a slightly worse mod88 and will be ok albeit not great against MP’s and xenos. It comes with 2 spare mags + the loaded mag, which is enough for 1, maaaaybe 2 encounters with a T1/T2.

Just throw money at req till they give you one or just… don’t use one

Yes, gimme mod88, if not for the way cooler look than the stun gun’s, then for being able to hold MPs at gunpoint instead of trying to RP bribe a powergame MP trying to raise his arrest-death-ratio.

nobody tell him you can just ask for a gun from marines and give them money

1 Like

I just go to Req and ask them to give me a VP or 88 and they just do it.

1 Like

CL shouldn’t need a gun. His a civilian, you don’t see civilian’s walking around the streets while being strapped with a 9mm

1 Like

uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh civilians where? if its a retrofuturism scifi pre Ronnie Ray-Gun then a civvie with a MAC-10 isn’t out of the question - IF they have American citizenry. Euro-citizens maybe not.

1 Like

Imagine seeing everyone walk around the streets while being strapped with 9mm firearms loaded with electro bullets

God bless Space America - even though some british-moonrune company isn’t technically included.

1 Like

just get into the medbay armory north of cl office it or any armory on ship if it’s hijack…
if not and xeno is on the ship and armory are closed i am sure req will give you an armor helmet and gun…

Or you can rush the box in hanger maints like a true CL would!!

TDM grindset while playing a HRP civilian role is so funny to me lmao

DAMN CO COUNCILLERS DONT GET THE PLIGHT OF THE COMMON CL, WE NEED THE TDM GRINDSET SO THAT WE CAN DEFEND OUR RP SCENARIOS FROM MP NRP ANTI FUN HITSQUADS

2 Likes

You see that in quite a few states in america

1 Like

Excellent idea. I miss the days of a strapped CL.

2 Likes

I remember when I went full Rambo during the MP Cadet era, killed 8-9 MPs (with repeats since I only believe in perma-ing CLF) and the CL I sought refuge from because he lit me up with rubber bullets from his mod88.

2 Likes