guys stims are deciding way too many fucking games these days maybe we should nerf them??

ni hao xeno morph player here. I was play lurker, caste sit in darkness. Attack lone marine when alone no friend. Caste design around kill lone marine because lone marine made of stupid.

I attack lone marine, lone marine get up instantly and shoot powerful weapon in my head immediately. I run away low power.

Maybe stim make no strong? Many caste do nothing to stim. Not realistic marine kill lurker immediately after taking pill. Maybe have long term consequences for taking drug?

Also many game end up marine get stim too fast due to luck. Anti stun stim at 01:10 already make marine too strong? Shake my head at this. Make no sense. If hive expected to finish game quick hive need way to break siege that last too long. Maybe hive get nuke too? Catapult bomb into enemy boat so it go boom and no more stim.

2 Likes

dont post about current round thank you

3 Likes

im actually posting about the round from last week but the fact that you have to say this just reinforces my point

8 Likes

if you feel like coding something go right ahead i dont see anyone stopping you, and stims are meant to be a bit, yeah… that, to go into detail, stims come from points, points comes from IO’s, IO’s comes fro cryo, cryo is shipside, you kill IO you kill point you kill stim, grug give you VITAL information.

it takes both time and skill as an IO to conjure up enough for a good stim, there are rounds where the IOs do terribly, some not, as you clearly point to in your post.

1 Like

does he know?

1 Like

theres literally a research PR freeze lmfao

another?!?!?? i saw a PR about xeno organs so :stuck_out_tongue:
also words of a research remake or something soooo dunno!!

1 Like

delete research :skull:

2 Likes

Does that mean we’re also nerfing lurker from being able to solo a marine with the requirement of 0 skills apart from aiming?

we just nerfed lurker dumbass

besides this i have no idea where you got this assumption that a stealthy t2 shouldnt be able to kill a solo marine out of stealth with ease

lurkers exist to punish marines that think they are hot shit, and its best its kept that way
If you truly have sigma instincts, you’ll dodge the pounce and pb the lurker immediately then make it retreat at low hp because lurkers are literally less tankier than a drone

3 Likes

Xeno’s get punished for not winning round in time, don’t see the problem and stims require effort for them to actually be decent. :man_shrugging:

if you want the round to end in 50 minutes reliably then xenos need a way to break fob

u mean pastebin

:snowflake: (frozen)

There is already a research chem rebalance PR up which nerfs stims :Research major property rebalance by iloveloopers · Pull Request #6225 · cmss13-devs/cmss13 · GitHub

shhhhhhhh.

lurkers punish marines that think they are hot shit
stims punish lurkers that think they are hot shit
:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

just kill the IOs, problem solved

3 Likes

Mods, Move to acid goop.

A runner caps three IOs in the backline within the first 30 minutes or marines will get superstims in an hour.

1 Like

Cope forum post

Xenos win like 70-80% of the games a day but when there’s that one round when marines get stims or greenos its ooooh noooo the marines are too OP i couldnt 1shot them because i do the same shit everyday, we HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THAT ONE ROUND XENOS LOST.

There’s surprisingly a huge skillgap when playing marine and if all marine players had common sense it would be 100% marine win rate, maybe 90% cause of lowpop.

14 Likes