I think adding French would be cool.

I hate the French too but their language is pretty gnarly, that’s about it. Maybe someone could uh code it in. I know there’s no faction that really speaks French but just wanted to put this suggestion out there.

5 Likes

SECOND FRENCH COMMUNE LET’S GO (UPP consists of mostly former EU countries so presumably France is a part of it)

Edit: Nevermind they’re a member of the ICSC,

5 Likes

that’s a funny way of saying “nobody-land”

3 Likes

This is a Jean alt account

9 Likes

Watch now jeans gonna come in yelling “BUT LE SIR I AM NOT LE FRENCH I AM LE SWISS” while acting like he ain’t just a french men pretending to be swiss (Romandy)

3 Likes

From Discussion to Ideaguys

get jean in the chat

3 Likes

It was all a scheme, I put hundreds of hours into Calvin Long just to become trusted enough to add French, but you figured it out. Damn you. Vive la France!

2 Likes

We should add Latin instead

3 Likes

We should add French sure- but we should only make it québécois french to piss more people off

7 Likes

Not gonna lie but coding a new faction requires some time and the first thing that should be done is the lore for it so we have a place to get started. Then afterwards, station, new weapons for it, new gear and they somehow differentiate from the other ERT’s by having baguette’s in their MRE’s.

3 Likes

Why would I want french to be added when I can just write in french IC and get noted by admins??

13 Likes

french was canonically replaced by italian in 2110s

2 Likes

agreed im learning english and french instead of chinese and spain

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:

10 Likes

You cant encourage them like this…

2 Likes

It would definitely make a good addition to the game, and it would inevitably lead to someone playing Pepe Le Pew which just seems like an added bonus. Je suis omelette du fromage!

2 Likes

Please tell me this is a joke.

we’re not adding french

6 Likes