I'm shit

I know I am shit at many things and have issues. This ban seems to have sparked the era of checking, for at least these last few days. So I am looking for NON-MEME responses on how long I should wait before even considering appealing my MP job ban. I want to know this to give a time frame so I am not going to come back like years later and wonder why I did not appeal or something wild

Eh, I’d say, just ignore the MP jobban and play other roles, it’s probaly better for anyone involved this way

1 Like

Stop being so self detrimental and making clickbait sounding post titles if you don’t want people to meme on you then stop making opportunities to get memed on.

I waited like 6 months to appeal my MP job ban, just don’t do dumb stuff and stick around and you’ll be fine

The most recent time I saw you after your server ban was removed, you were CL who was standing in the middle of briefing, dribbling a basketball, throwing it against the glass, etc. Basically making yourself the center of attention. How does this make sense for a WY bureaucrat, an executive, to do? You’re supposed to be representing WY, you’re supposed to be a professional. Obviously it’s not a massive huge deal. But still, based on that, I’m just not really confident at the moment that you would roleplay an MP in a decent manner. I don’t really think it’s a “wait X amount of time” situation, I think it’s a “work on making your RP fit the role that you’re signing up for” situation.

4 Likes

A forum post isn’t the right place to ask this question. As much as we love our community, the length of bans isn’t left up to a vote of the player base. Ask the appeals overseer ^-^ (Blackdragon).

feelin like cooking an onion soup for this evening, what do u guys think

4 Likes

sounds good

4 Likes

Bon Appetit

3 Likes

Can I have a bowl please? My mum wont cook me anymore dino nuggies :C

1 Like

Can you smell what The Booker is cooking!

3 Likes

Ive taken a significant liking to making hot and sour soup.

1 Like

This thread has been hijacked and is now about soups.

2 Likes

We are at Soup!

3 Likes

Make lentil soup

2 Likes

What’s everyone’s favourite type of soup though??

Mines definitely Pea and Ham soup from my childhood. Every time I eat it I have that Ratatouille memory flashback moment…

2 Likes

Hands down its hot and sour or other asian derivatives.

I dont like Pho though, they always have a weird floral broth

1 Like

From Discussion to Acid Goop

I always have a sweet spot for cauliflower soup. It’s got that sweet nostalgia for me.

1 Like

Im a sucker for a tomato bisque soup

2 Likes

You better be sharing

1 Like