In remembrance of Shiva's Snowball

What’s the next “Vote … and leave” gonna be now?

A true piece of CSM history gone. I have fond memories of getting lost on that map because everything was white. Oh, also, making a snow fort FOB when we were low on mats.

2 Likes

Once had a corpsman round with zero loss of life marine major. Me and another medic Catherine Middleton just surrounded by corpses. NOT ONE MARINE PERMA

Just vote soro and leave

old ice was so much better

I still miss it

Heh,Surv Gang!

1 Like

holy shit that’s your video? this is the first vid of CM and SS13 in general i ever saw. i now know who to blame the addiction on.

3 Likes

We love eveninglads

2 Likes

RIP Shiva’s Snowball

Ice Is Nice

1 Like

Shivas snowball literally is back, someone close this thread

1 Like

It might be back, but it was not forgotten. :smirk:

1 Like

shiva will be in our hearts and also in poland because its snowy af, plus ice i even sliped on it today

1 Like

Best CM YouTuber.

2 Likes

Toxin mag my beloved, I miss you so much Toxin mag, sometimes I think about fortified defenders dying in a single mag and it makes me smile, then I remember you are gone and I’m sad.

1 Like

HPR my beloved, hundreds must wait at req line to get one. Also, shiva’s still back, don’t want to hear anything about it anymore, someone close this thread or move to acid goop or something.

1 Like

Move it to Acid Goop.

1 Like

The solution to everything isn’t 42 anymore, but “move to acid goop”.

1 Like

Shivas is not back, the map reminds me of old ice with how nasty/unacsessable half the map has become

1 Like

MOVE THIS TO ACID GOOP!

By my command.

2 Likes