Admin who banned you?
Morrowwolf

Total Ban Duration
6 months

Remaining Duration
6 months

What other servers do you play on?
None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
Nope

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
Throwing high caps HE and blowing up the frontline, accused of using aimbot. Soft griefer. Leaving before A-help.

Links to previous appeals:
N/A

Your appeal:
Yeah so on the day in question I had HE High Caps from science, I went to the frontline and tried to throw some. It worked, but I got body blocked and I killed like 10 people.

My bad, I waited 5 minutes a admin didn’t reach out nor on byond messages afterwards so I left. I’ll apologize for that, I shouldn’t of fumbled the grenades that badly and I didn’t have any intent to grief.

The hackcussation is out of the blue though, I’d like Morrowwolf to post his evidence of me hacking if I recall you can’t hack on Byond/SS13. CM-SS13 is such an advanced server and has safe guards in place to prevent hacking or exploits.

If no evidence will or can be posted I’d like this 6 month to be reduced and the file for perma terminated with prejudice.

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

Right so after review this looks pretty simple. From review of the logs you quickly primed three of these HE maxcaps. I only see about 5~ xenos total from the three nades be attacked, if this was an accident on one scale why did you throw two more almost immediately.

You claim to have waited “five minutes” from the time you primed the first grenade till the time you left was roughly 2 minutes but time dilation does exist. Oddly I found after that all you did was basically gloat as well saying people were “fans” of you, I imagine for your grenade job and say “rent free”. Usually when someone does something on accident they apologize or mention it was an accident even if they’re not apologetic which makes me question if it was an accident and finally I’ve seen the proof of your “hackcussations”.

While I’m not the one in charge of your permaban I can say it’s pretty open and shut from my perspective unless your gaming chair helps you sprite clicking runners under bushes in full dark. I think at one point you even shoot at him through vines where you have no idea he even exists. I imagine if your perma is denied this may be reviewed further but I’ve been told to deny not withstanding until that is approved/denied.

Denied.