Kenojono12342 - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Kenojono12342

What’s your BYOND key?
Kenojono12342

What’s your Discord ID?
L25nights1125#0225

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?
Morgan ‘Jackson’ Murray

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?
Ca 'seal

What clan are you joining?
Clan Nhon

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:
A yautja that was born on the planet Jiralhos the young Yautja was waiting to become a hunter in his home world and his dream was to be a know as a good hunter and to hunt the most worthy pray and to be respected by his kind in jiralhos

Confirmations:

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?:
true

Did you read the application process page?
true

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.:
true

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
true

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
true

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.:
true

1 Like

Hello!

To start things off, your story is just, non-existent. It’s very poorly made and too short for anyone to really know who your character is, their background, how they will act which mirrors how you will play them ingame. When it comes to creating a story for your Yautja, applicants who seek help are asked to show off dialogue along with a expanded story. The story should be focused on your character only and dialogue is important because it shows how you will play said character in interactions you can find yourself ingame.

To add onto this application, I can’t say I’ve ever really seen you in game. It’s important to have a reputation so anyone can vouch and boost your application’s chances.

Finally your confirmation questions aren’t exactly “true”. They’re Yes or No questions because if you took the time and put in the work to make a quality app, you would know Clan Nhon is NOT recruiting at this time.

Overall this is a poor application, I recommend a withdrawal of this app and ask question about the Predator application process in our Discord #whitelist-app-help

3 Likes

who exactly gave you permission to apply to the clan?

1 Like

I’m going to save you the trouble, there’s no way with a story that SHORT this application would ever be approved. Also you need a clans leader permission to join the established clans.

I am going to suggest you go to the discord and join the application help channel to get advice. I suggest you try again when you are able to.

1 Like