M46c Buff

Hey guys I was thinking that the m46c is kind of weak atm. I can’t click the queen 4 times to kill her and uhmmmm that extra 3 times I need to click the queen hurts my fingy. Soooo what if we like erm buffed the m46c again : 3. I think it’s kinda HRP for the CO to kill any xeno in 4 clicks, because they’re like really stinky and need to go take a shower after sitting on a corner for 2 hours. Erm also it’s like a really really cool test to see if the CO is a pfc+++er because like you can insta kill everything. And like it you go too hard Erm… uhhhh you can just get deWled. Also readd the barrel charger to it too because like honestly I think it’s just more cool with the orange barrel and like doing more damage is cool.

4 Likes

takes 3 whole seconds of sustained fire to kill a HL, completely excessive, lets knock it down to 1.5

2 Likes

True

Make it so.

2 Likes

Get a PR on this ASAP

2 Likes

While your at it add HE rounds for the CO sidearm.

2 Likes

It should be fully automatic and be updated to look like this

3 Likes

Gimme that but as a mateba. 90 damage rounds or bust.

1 Like

Go big or go home.

2 Likes

this is your brain on xeno brain boosters

Y’know with HEAP being the standard issue round it would only make sense if we had M41A Mk1 HEAP magazines for the CO too.

This is a good idea!

5 Likes

I think the Mateba needs squash HEAP sabot-discarding tandem-charge incendiary tracer rounds.

3 Likes