Meeting vote. Someone else can do this.

im just very anti establishment and avant garde you wouldnt get it

1 Like

Give this man a server with blackjack, hookers and democracy now

4 Likes

I don’t understand the point of this thread. We already do Townhalls occasionally when someone feels like running one and feels one is required. I guess it is nice to get opinions on things, but that is all this is.

The point is he got blocked by host for keep annoying them with DMs so now changed to annoy people on forums.
But seriously, what’s the point of this “meeting” if none of staff gonna care. Sounds like a cope seeth mald meeting at that point.

2 Likes

my brother in unga, this is the forums, we COME HERE to be annoyed :laughing:

1 Like

there is really a hyperfixation with discord when the forums are far more accessible to all due to various ToS, etc., differences

1 Like

Townhalls are usually on discord right? So if you’re banned from discord you can’t really voice your opinion even if you still play the game, but threads is accessible to people who were banned only on discord, so people who are just banned of discord can still voice their opinion on a forum townhall, i’m pretty sure the only way to get banned on threads is if you violate one of the like five rules enough times or if you get a Community ban.

3 Likes

Townhalls are on discord because it’s a voice thing and discord has a voice chat, the forums do not.

2 Likes

im going to mail you a printout of my voice speech translated into a volume graph so you’ll have to play it in the town hall

3 Likes

Dear god. Can y’all not stop arguing over anything? Please don’t flood this post with text, it makes staff want to lock it. And staff, I am going to let someone else make this, I need to take time for myself and I am too tired for this.

4 Likes

yeah i think we should lock this.

gg

2 Likes

you need to take the advice to heart unlike all the other times people give advice and you’ll say you’ll listen, then just do the complete opposite

Stop making bait post, stop getting banned, stop trying to cause issues then acting like it’s the communities fault. Stop being an attention whore pushing half baked opinions trying to get clout

I don’t know how you thought with the reputation you have you’re in a position to “represent” a large community base. I never want you to say “well the player base feels” cause you will never represent my opinion.

I’m honest to god surprised you aren’t banned after all the chances you’ve been given by staff and the community. Both have been extremely patient with you

Focus on yourself (like maybe stop getting banned) and someone will take you serious

8 Likes

If you’re talking to me you’re wrong on all accounts.

Can’t really tell since you didn’t reply to anyone specific.

2 Likes

Dont worry his talking about the guy who made the thread. Even said it in his post

3 Likes

Yeah Booker was talking to Simon I believe, not Adama.

1 Like

You’ve really learned nothing about how the internet works.

5 Likes