Mentor Application - Mr Felon (Withdrawn)

Mentor Application - Mr Felon

Byond CKEY:

Mr Felon

Discord ID:

Super Felon #5557

Character Name(s):

Seraphine Shelly Decarte, Ela A.W. Longbow, VD-V (xenomorph)

Why do you want to become a Mentor?:

I wish to be a mentor once again because I want to help and teach newer players and get them into CM-SS13

What gameplay areas do you know and which areas are you strong and weak in?:

excellent knowledge of engineering and medical, solid competence in research and xenomorph gameplay, less so with CAS and ordinance making

How often are to able to play CM?:

roughly 20-30 hours a week

A screenshot or transcript of your human and xeno playtimes:

marine: Screenshot - 49d2a13889843fab23efaeeaff91d39e - Gyazo Screenshot - 8bb75c4a0c5079416b95243c5be3c5a1 - Gyazo

xeno: Screenshot - edaa9cefa8984a2f9f00a427857ac738 - Gyazo,

Anything else you’d like to add?:

n/a

5 Likes

Felon is a great person and teacher. Good community member. I can +1 this.

I’ve seen plenty from Ela A.W. Longbow and Seraphine Decarte from my lurking with 11 different characters to know that they’re a great player. Also, they were a good mentor.

i am always lurking

1 Like

They know everything and have been on good behavior since their removal.

+1

1 Like

Long time member of the community that has always been a pleasure to interact with. Easy +1.

1 Like

Felon knows their stuff from being a long time member of the community, and to boot they not a shitter/griefer. +1 from me

1 Like

Felon can sometimes be unhinged oocly but they are a good mentor and I’ve seen them help numerous players. I would like to see them to return and help around with mhelps like they usually do :smiley:

2 Likes

+1 from me for the reasons stated above.

1 Like

They play an AW character and thats lrp im -1 this app (this person also stinks)

In all seriousness I don’t even remember why they were removed from Mentor, they did good work before… i think… so just take them back. Genuine cool guy :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’ll give this a +1

Actually, I changed my mind after seeing how they behave in the discord. I’d really rather not have someone who makes “is your gender Apache helicopter” jokes in the mentor team, it shows a lack of respect and maturity. -1

1 Like

I wish to withdraw my application

Since the person applying has decided to withdraw their application I’ll be moving this one to the resolved applications.