Mygamer

Character Name?

Xenomorph

Type of Ban?

Timed Ban

What is your Bancode?

N/A

Admin who banned you?

Something with Dark, was 4 days ago so I cant exactly remember.

Total Ban Duration

7 days

Remaining Duration

3 day

What other servers do you play on?

I played Colonial Marines prior to my ban and Yoga Station, usually roleplaying as a Lawyer or Clerk.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Im not banned on any servers

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

I was banned from Colonial marines on the date 8/15/2023 for saying “My nigga where was everyone?” after being killed as the Queen. I was confused to where my fellow xenomorphs were prior to my death and questioned them immediately after.

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

What I did was wrong as it broke the rules on Colonial Marines concerning not saying Nigga/any other statements that are determined to be racial slurs by Moderation. Being fully aware that I am just a player of Colonial Marines and hold no sway, I will strive to not say Nigga anymore in chat in order to continue actively playing; Along with following all of the other rules to a T. School starts in 30 hours please let me play Colonial Marines before it starts

Hello, sir. I am afraid that this appear was assigned to me after the requested 30 hours before school starts, I am very sorry we could not respond to you in a timely manner. That being said, I hope you are aware that the N word is very bad and makes people feel very sad when they hear it. I understand why you have said it based on your explanation, but sadly we do not allow you to speak in such a manner according to our rules. Please do not say this again so that you are not banned again and no one feels sad again. It appears that your ban is about to lift itself so I believe there is no need for this appeal. Please study hard and get good grades, I hope you do well in school and do not say that word again, especially in real life because people may get angry at you.

1 Like