Nimbus342 - Whitelist Report: Elite Qor'jok Teer, Weapon usage but was generally undermining the spirit of the WL

I don’t want to make a separate report, but want to point out that this was not just a singular occurrence during that round. I (lurker koba) recall chasing the pred (I guess it was the same pred, but only logs can tell) away from the rest of xenos north of FOB and pounced him invisible (at this point there were no other xenos nearby), I landed a few slashes, broke his mask off, I started pulling back after that and then got stunned by plasma caster (while pred was still invisible) and subsequently shot to death while stunned with something that lit me on fire (I guess it was plasma rifle or something?)

I’ve no idea if this is against the rules or not, I kinda thought preds can do whatever when there is an abom. But since this PR is still not closed, I want to add some evidence. Again, I don’t wish to make a separate report, just want to point out that this kind of behaviour was reoccurring during that round.

4 Likes