peepeepeeter - Player Report: MW Anthony Hammonds, Rule 11. Malicious compliance

peepeepeeter - Player Report: MW Anthony Hammonds, Rule 11. Malicious compliance

What’s your BYOND key?
peepeepeeter

Time of incident:
2023-04-08T09:00:00+07:00

Your character name:
Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major

Accused BYOND key:
unknown

Accused character name:
MW Anthony Hammonds

What rule(s) were broken?:
Rule 11. Malicious compliance

Description of the incident:
During an event ran by Taketheshot and Warfan, i joined as an XO and pretty much did my routine, talked to a few people and RPed with the reporter. My chat was abit clogged though, as general comms were down and all the squads had to talk in their individual squad comms, doesnt also help that there were 160+ people who were all marines (Extended round), due to this and also RPing with people, i occasionally missed out on what people said over comms, as i couldnt respond to everything they have said.

At about 25-35 minutes into the round, while marines are wandering all over the station, figuring out it’s mystery, and causing trouble, the MW Anthony Hammonds, waltzed into the CIC, ordering me to assign an aCO as i am apparently under arrest for NOD because i failed to respond to him over comms to handle an appeal, i refused, explained that i must’ve missed it over comms and told him that he should’ve came up to me in person, then i called the CO Chen over comms to get MW off my back, as i am handling some more pressing issues (There are unconfirmed reports of zombies at this point).

The CO was instantly pissed, he told the MW to not arrest me and even gave him the threat of execution. He then explained that the MW had been looking for me since briefing to handle the appeal, during wich time the CO told him to delegate it to someone else, like the CMP or other heads, as i was busy myself.

DESPITE ALL OF THIS, the MW still chose to arrest me for NOD, throwing me into the brig for atleast 5 minutes without any RADIO before the CO had to come back up to the ship to deal with his shit and free me. This whole oredeal rendered the CIC disabled as i did not have time to elect an aCO in my stead.

I missed atleast 5-15 minutes of the round due to this NPC, having to argue with him and then being brigged by him. During wich i missed ALOT of events, such as the zombie infection, insanity spreading amongst the marines, and the Tanburro officers coming to the Almayer.

This arrest pretty much soured this whole round for me and makes me dislike unironic MP mains even more. I also found it completely frustrating that i was arrested for something that was MW’s fault, as he was apparently ordered multiple times already by the CO, to delegate the appeal to someone else while i was busy, the appeal didnt get handled because MW refused to delegate it to someone else and then arrested me for it, despite the appeal being HIS RESPONSIBILITY as ordered by the CO.

I believe MW Anthony Hammonds made that arrest solely to grief and ruin my experience during that round, acting out of bad faith to keep me from having fun as an XO during a pretty cool event.

Evidence:
Did not manage to pull logs, my chat was wiped when i joined the next round

2 Likes

Sup I was the CO Nasoki Coward Chen. Not much to say besides I told the MW to delegate it after I was told someone asked for a CO appeal. I told the MW to ask ANYONE, not just the XO. The MW defense after said this was “commands job”.

With this being resolved, I’d ask whoever is in charge of ML to add a section to the “failure to respond to an appeal, that the MP must receive a response in person if they can take the appeal or not.” It’s not like MPs have anything better to do

I was pretty fucking pissed cause I felt the MW did this with malice and was twisting ML to ruin someone else round as I’ve seen done countless times with this failure to report to appeal. They ask over comms which they know command players aren’t watching, and then never ask in person just to get someone on an arrest.

Anyone under the jurisdiction of Marine Law has the right to appeal their punishment to their choice of the CMP or the Commander, who can both designate someone else to handle it in their place. Should either be involved, they must designate an uninvolved mp or uninvolved commissioned officer.

The XO clearly didn’t hear it as they were busy running a chaotic OP. Like really chaotic, we didn’t even know what map it was until we landed. CMP was awake and could have taken this appeal, as well as the countless MPs. The MW arresting for this is just a shitter move and the bad faith rule should be slapped.

If the MW tries to claim the “oh it’s cause of the insanity event”. This arrest happened before the insanity stuff kicked off.

2 Likes

Hi. I was Anthony Hammonds, the Military Warden in this report.

Fairly early in the round, we detained a marine for negligent discharge resulting in an injury. The detainee requested to appeal their charges to the Commander.

To the best of my understanding, it is a right for detainees to specify whether they wish to appeal to the CMP or to the Commander. As they requested the Commander, I notified them of the request for an appeal over the command channel.

When I didn’t hear back in a few minutes, I sent a reminder via the command channel. An MP named Urist was sent to CIC to inform the Commander of the appeal in person at the detainee’s request.

When ten minutes had passed without a response, I released the prisoner and notified everyone on the security channel that the detainee had been released due to a failure of anyone having appeared to handle their appeal.

I spoke with the CMP for a moment, and then went to inquire with CIC about why nobody had showed up to manage the appeal. After investigation, I discovered that Murphy had been the Commander at the time, and that they had either not seen the requests or the reminders, or that they had been SSD at the time. I had seen him actively speaking over comms during the period that the reminder and initial appeal request had been sent, so I determined that it was unlikely they had been SSD during both events.

I was not able to determine whether or not Urist had actually showed up to inform the Commander in person.

I requested that Murphy assign someone to take over for them in CIC, as it was necessary to detain them for Neglect of Duty. I continued to discuss the issue with them for a time, and then decided that the situation was going nowhere, and detained them per Marine Law. I brigged them, set their timer, and informed them of their right to appeal their charges.

The CO returned to the ship, pardoned Murphy, and ordered me detained for Neglect of Duty and Illegal Confinement. I surrendered in the brig, was detained per the CO’s orders, appealed my charges, and then the round continued as normal.

To address a few Murphy’s and Nasoki’s concerns, I was ordered not to arrest the XO. I ignored this order, as it was in violation of Marine Law; I could not ignore or be ordered to ignore major crimes.

I was ordered to delegate the appeal to another individual. I ignored this order, as it is in violation of Marine Law to delegate an appeal as the Military Warden, doubly so if both a CMP and a Commander are active. I informed the CO of this problem, and why I was ignoring the order.

I was bwoinked in the preceding weeks for ignoring a major crime that was not causing interference with the ship or its activities, and at staff request was being more strict in what I chose to ignore.

I believe that I follow Marine Law, the rules of the server, and took no action that was not specifically required in order to meet those expectations. I believe that I made every reasonable effort to make sure that the Commander was aware of the appeal, and to limit the disruption that would be caused by detaining them. In the event that I misinterpreted Marine Law or the server rules, I accept full responsibility for that. After reviewing both, I am still confident that I was neither needlessly harsh nor malicious in my compliance with Marine Law.

Regardless of whether or not it is determined that I am at fault, I unequivocally apologize for dampening your enjoyment of an otherwise fun round, Murphy. In several hundred hours of playing an MP, and more than two years of playing on this server, it is the first time I have detained a Commander. Neither you nor the CO were cooperative in my effort to manage the situation, and I was not able to find a solution that would not either result in you being detained for fifteen minutes, or myself being rolebanned.

In retrospect, I believe that I should have sent in an admin help for permission to, in this case, ignore server rules for the betterment of the round. I should not have gotten frustrated by mean words in a space game, but the repeated insults did get to me. Once the threats of execution started being added to the pile, I admit that I stopped looking for the best solution and just wanted the situation over with. I apologize for that as well.

Once logs are posted, I am open to any recommendations on how I could have dealt with this situation in a manner that was less disruptive, and more enjoyable for the players as a whole. With feedback, I hope to be able to do a better job in the future.

I don’t have anything else to add, but I am available to answer questions if necessary.

I’m not going to dissect all that cause I don’t care enough.

I was the commander, I’m always the commander as CO even if I deploy. I told you to delegate it, you failed to.

I was ordered to delegate the appeal to another individual. I ignored this order, as it is in violation of Marine Law to delegate an appeal as the Military Warden, doubly so if both a CMP and a Commander are active.

I can designate people to handle appeals, so whoever told you I can’t, is wrong. You asked me, I gave you a clear order, you failed.

I have zero sympathy for you getting upset and being unable to keep your emotions in check. I chose to berate you IC to ensure something like this in the future wouldn’t happen. You made me leave an active operation, left CIC headless, and left marines without a chain of command. This isn’t a simple case of “Oh I messed up, my bad”. If you weren’t in the brig I would have been well in my rights to BE you for how badly you interfered with the OP and undermined my authority.

Yeah I was harsh, so you would at least stop and think before you do something like this in the future. Another reason is your a figure head in the department. You’re meant to be the example to new MPs and help them out. The actions you did were anything but the example.

Everything you did was in gross violation of ML and spirit of the law after you ignored my order to delegate the appeal.

The only part I can see where this wasn’t your fault was the CMP or another MP not advising you on this matter. Instead they all watch you break ML

2 Likes

Good morning,

I am not requesting sympathy, and I do not expect to receive any. I am explaining the reasoning behind my actions.

To the best of my knowledge, the section of Marine Law you have referred to in your response is that the CMP or the Commander has the right to delegate the appeal itself to another individual. For example, the Commander could delegate the appeal to a Staff Officer.

I believe both as it is written, and in the spirit of Marine Law, that the Commander could not instruct a Staff Officer to delegate the appeal to someone else. The power to delegate an appeal is invested in exactly two people; the Commander and the CMP. If that power is transferable, I am not aware of it, and I am at fault for my lack of comprehension.

To my recollection, I was never instructed to handle the appeal.

Beyond this, even in the event I was so instructed, I believe that would be against the spirit of Marine Law. The right to have your appeal heard by the Commander or by the CMP is very specific. The detainee in question was concerned that the Security team was biased. The Commander delegating an MP to manage that task is, I believe, both morally wrong and against the spirit of Marine Law.

There were four Staff Officers available to be delegated to manage that appeal in the event that it was necessary for it to be delegated. I believe the Chief Engineer and Requisitions Officer were also active. The Commander or the CMP being busy are not considered sufficient reason for the postponement of an appeal, per Marine Law. I do not believe the Commander or the CMP being busy should be considered sufficient reason to bypass the purpose of the Appeal process, either.

If I am wrong, I more than welcome being informed of such. It would vastly simplify things if I did not have to be concerned with the fairness of who handled an appeal.

Urist did not ever come up to me, either that or i completely missed him.

As Chen’s screencap showed above, you can infact delegate appeals to your subordinate. The fact that you are such an ML lawyer and have a good grasp of english, but dont know about this makes me suspicious.

Chen said that you’ll have to ‘delegate it’ wich means he wants YOU, to find another person that can handle it. If you can’t get an MP to do it because the prisoner doesnt want to talk to one, then you can literally get any other heads or the 4 SOs that are sitting in the CIC, because guess what? Chen is groundside and i did not even notice the request in the first place. we were both BUSY with far more important and life threatening matters.

Do not bring up morals into this. You think Marine Law is the center of the universe and it’s somehow important enough that you would sabotage an OP just to make an arrest over a completely insignificant crime that i apparently commited, leaving the marines headless and putting them all in possible danger as they are all left without CIC callouts.

1 Like

Good afternoon, Murphy,

I’m not entirely sure how I can clarify the problem further, but I will try.

The Commander and the CMP can delegate appeals.

The Military Warden cannot delegate appeals.

The Commander and the CMP cannot transfer the power to delegate appeals.

The above is my understanding of Marine Law.

Below is what everyone agrees happened:

The Commander ordered the Military Warden to delegate the appeal.

The Military Warden refused the order, and told the Commander that Military Wardens could not delegate appeals.

The Commander never delegated the appeal.

There is some sort of weird misconception that I strode into CIC furiously flagellating my MP micropenis at the thought of finally being able to arrest the XO for something.

I talked to the CMP. I talked to the SEA. I talked to the detainee. I made very, very sure that I was absolutely required to take the action. I talked to you in the hope that you might be able to give me an out. You could not. I’m sorry things turned out the way they did, and I am sorry that I hurt you.

I seriously don’t know what else I can say about the situation.

I believe we’ve gotten a clear view from the people who have responded so far. Let’s wait for logs and a ruling. No more back and forth from here on out please.

Logs are a real mess and with the backlog, plus my lack of recent ML knowledge and personal disagreements with some of it, I will not be doing logs or processing this report. Another staff, and a manager will need to take care of this one.

Before the logs, the tickets in question:
[01:17:48]ADMIN: Ticket #20: Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major): Admins, this fucking MW is arresting me for NOD in the middle OF ALL OF THIS because i missed him over comms wanting to do an appeal. General comms isnt working and he isnt giving me command comms

and

[01:27:02]ADMIN: Ticket #22: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen): sup. I just wanted to tell you to look into the MW. They requested me to handle an appeal (I’m the CO). I told them to delegate it to someone in their department, MP, CMP. The MW ask the XO while they’re at briefing over comms. XO doesn’t hear this, and MW went against my orders and asked the XO when I told them who specificly to delegate it to. After that they decided to arrest the XO. I really think this is in bad faith cause they only ask once to the XO, and never again. In total they asked two times

now, the logs:

[00:50:44]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [Command]: Command, a prisoner is requesting an appeal. He has specifically requested command in place of security personnel. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:50:56]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Thanks champ (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:51:13]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: It is opened from the terminal (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:51:29]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) used a megaphone to say: >Okay so we're at a station where a lost UA ship has docked to. Situation is unkown across, and it seems general day to day shit has collapsed there<
[00:51:46]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: You aren’t wearing your ID (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:52:02]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) used a megaphone to say: >Ship was presumed lost but apperantly it's not. Some retard at the USCM is getting fired. REGARDLESS, OUR MISSION AS MARINES IS SIMPLE<
[00:52:36]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) used a megaphone to say: >WE WILL SECURE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS STATION. WE WILL SECURE THE LIEUTENANT COLONEL OVER THERE. WE WILL SECURE THE FARMERS DAUGHTER<
[00:52:55]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) used a megaphone to say: >Also make sure the lieutenant colonel takes his fucking morning meds<
[00:53:19]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) used a megaphone to say: >LOAD UP ON THE ALAMO. YOU'RE ALL SECURING THAT STATION. Now before you're dismissed, I need everyone to warcry<
[00:53:23]EMOTE: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen/Sandvich123 : shouts an inspiring cry!
[00:53:27]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : this is ss13 event
[00:53:28]EMOTE: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : shouts an inspiring cry!
[00:53:29]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) used a megaphone to say: >DISMISSED. LOAD UP<
[00:53:43]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Load them on the alamo (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:53:48]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: For first drop (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:53:52]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: GET EM (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:53:55]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Up (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:54:10]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Drop at 2205. Remember, secure the lieutenant CO. We don’t know the layout or what’s there (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:54:10]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Drop at 2205. Remember, secure the lieutenant CO. We don’t know the layout or what’s there (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:54:10]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: Drop at 2205. Remember, secure the lieutenant CO. We don’t know the layout or what’s there (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:54:10]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Drop at 2205. Remember, secure the lieutenant CO. We don’t know the layout or what’s there (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:54:19]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Command]: Matthew no, you may noy (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:54:23]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Command]: Not (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:54:43]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Lieutenant Colonel, you there? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:54:44]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [Command]: Repeating that we have prisoner requesting an appeal. Command staff are required to appear within the next six minutes. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:54:56]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: MW get the CMP, MP, or anyone else to handle it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:54:59]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Delegate it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:55:11]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Colonel we’re coming over to get you your morning meds (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:55:17]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: At 2205 (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:55:37]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Hm…you bring a valid point Pablo… (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:55:39]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: LZ1 (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:56:04]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Use your radio (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:56:08]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Don’t fucking use phones (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:56:26]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Right, my worry is more you might get shot, but I have a work around (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:56:29]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: LZ1 (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:56:51]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Alamo launching now. Remember secure the colonel, report what you see, we don’t know where comms or anything else is. Good luck (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:56:51]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Alamo launching now. Remember secure the colonel, report what you see, we don’t know where comms or anything else is. Good luck (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:56:51]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: Alamo launching now. Remember secure the colonel, report what you see, we don’t know where comms or anything else is. Good luck (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:56:51]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Alamo launching now. Remember secure the colonel, report what you see, we don’t know where comms or anything else is. Good luck (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:57:07]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: You shot him point blank. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:57:09]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: With a rifle (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:57:14]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has made a command announcement.
[00:57:14]ANNOUNCEMENT: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has announced the following: NOW HEAR THIS:
[00:57:21]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Okay for the last time (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:57:24]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: If you have a radio (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:57:25]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Use it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:57:32]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Command]: Test (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:57:34]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Req]: Get the powerloaded if needed (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:57:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Req]: You should be able to stash over 200 MREs (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:57:47]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [JTAC]: I did (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:57:47]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Command]: Ahem, i had brain lag (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:57:55]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Pablo, get to CIC (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:58:04]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Almayer]: Then do it over time. Marines are dropping (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:58:13]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Req]: Over time, marines are dropping. Get the MPs (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:58:17]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Pablo I’m deploying (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:58:20]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: You’re HG (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:58:44]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Req]: Get the MPs and SEA to help (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:58:47]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Bravo (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:58:54]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: MPs, help take all the food from req to the DS (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:59:01]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Pepper spraying you was unnecessary. You were flashed and detained. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:59:06]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Captain I’ll be deploying to talk to the colonel. Got ordered myself (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:59:10]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Req]: MPs are moving to help (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:59:15]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Aye sir (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:59:18]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: I was more stating that it is weird to appeal your charges (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:59:21]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Be safe down there (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:59:22]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Because you weren’t give AWDW (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[00:59:23]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Good luck. I’ll bring you back something cool (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:59:44]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Huh (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[00:59:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Comms up (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:59:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Comms up (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:59:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: Comms up (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:59:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Comms up (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[00:59:51]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: I could see insubordination. I ordered marines to stop fighting in brief. You then shot someone. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:00:00]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Bravo is FOB. Like always (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:00:07]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: No way, is it actually CORSAT? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:00:09]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Command]: Major, the groundside operation console doest work, along with the tacmap too (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:00:17]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Aye, we gotta make do (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:00:24]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: I’m sensing…it’s CORSAT… (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:00:44]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: I’m not here to argue with you. I stated for marines to stop fighting in briefing. That constitutes minor insubordination if you were to fight in briefing. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:00:58]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Right. Place looks real familar. Bravo is on FOB. Alpha get the podlocks open and head to admin. (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:00:58]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Right. Place looks real familar. Bravo is on FOB. Alpha get the podlocks open and head to admin. (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:00:58]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: Right. Place looks real familar. Bravo is on FOB. Alpha get the podlocks open and head to admin. (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:00:58]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Right. Place looks real familar. Bravo is on FOB. Alpha get the podlocks open and head to admin. (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:01:17]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: Aye check out the hospital (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:01:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Yes? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:01:48]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Echo]: Test (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:01:52]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Do you wa-yes (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:01:57]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Uh (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:02:01]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Did command staff handle your appeal? (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:02:04]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Just hit the max (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:02:04]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: I went SSD for a moment. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:02:10]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: He beat you to it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:02:12]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Echo]: We’ve warned them to stop, i’m going to do it again (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:02:13]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Aye I can only take two (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:02:14]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: That is why I’m asking (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:02:18]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: If they handled your appeal. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:02:21]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Yes? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:02:29]ADMIN: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)(JMP) has prematurely ended the jail timer of Keir Aslach.
[01:02:29]ADMIN: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) prematurely ended the jail timer of Keir Aslach, Insubordination, Failure to Follow Procedure.
[01:02:31]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Up to the XO (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:02:40]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Why the fuck is a PO in here and not flying (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:02:48]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: What (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:02:50]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Fucking who (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:03:06]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [MP]: Per Marine Law, Keir Aslach has been released due to a failure of command to appeal for their appeal. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:03:12]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Normandy is in the hanger? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:03:16]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [MP]: Handle their appeal, even. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:03:20]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Colonel, where’s your location? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:03:23]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: So it just can’t fly for CAS (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:03:28]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Yeah oh well (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:03:32]ADMIN: Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major) has made a command announcement.
[01:03:32]ANNOUNCEMENT: Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major) has announced the following: MARINES, QUIT BREAKING SHIT ON THE STATION
[01:03:40]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Alright let’s go fucking see what’s up (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:03:55]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Ask the major (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:03:59]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: Uriel, meet me on the ground (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:04:06]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Ah (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:04:08]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: You may (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:04:14]EMOTE: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : shouts an inspiring cry!
[01:04:36]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Well no contacts reported. Mission is just to find the lieutenant colonel still. He’s not responding anymore…so uh…start looking? Zero idea where he can be (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:04:36]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Well no contacts reported. Mission is just to find the lieutenant colonel still. He’s not responding anymore…so uh…start looking? Zero idea where he can be (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:04:36]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: Well no contacts reported. Mission is just to find the lieutenant colonel still. He’s not responding anymore…so uh…start looking? Zero idea where he can be (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:04:36]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Well no contacts reported. Mission is just to find the lieutenant colonel still. He’s not responding anymore…so uh…start looking? Zero idea where he can be (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:04:40]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Captain. Are you currently in command? (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:04:48]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: You did? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:05:03]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Its rough (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:05:13]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: You touch one cause you think it’s funny (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:05:17]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Captain, please arrange for someone to take over as Commander. I am required to detain you for Neglect of Duty. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:05:18]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: I’ll give you a new haircut retard (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:05:20]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: We just made cotnact (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:05:22]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Food (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:05:34]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Just (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:05:55]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: You’re going to Taburro 75 station (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:06:02]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Literally 0 idea. Info has been shit (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:06:03]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Roger (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:06:18]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Its the farthest in human space (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:06:24]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has made a command announcement.
[01:06:24]ANNOUNCEMENT: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has announced the following: NOW HEAR THIS:
[01:06:31]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: We’re there to give em supplies, but a bunch- (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:06:35]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Alamo what’s taking so long (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:06:41]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Bleh (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:06:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Get eyes on them (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:06:48]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Captain. Repeating, please arrange for someone to take over as commander. I am required to detain you for Neglect of Duty. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:06:57]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: WHAT (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:07:10]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: I AM DOING MY DUTY RIGHT NOW (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:07:15]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: The fuck are you on about?! (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:07:15]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Command failed to handle an appeal requested by a detainee. Two requests were made, and a reminder. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:07:22]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: As the Commander, you are responsible. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:07:22]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: All hands. The ship crew attacked and killed the delta spec. It’s us or them (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:07:22]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: All hands. The ship crew attacked and killed the delta spec. It’s us or them (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:07:22]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: All hands. The ship crew attacked and killed the delta spec. It’s us or them (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:07:22]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: All hands. The ship crew attacked and killed the delta spec. It’s us or them (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:07:26]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: I was SSD (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:07:41]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Captain, if you were SSD, who was the Commander? (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:07:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Yes you fucking idio (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:07:50]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: You’re always fucking FOB (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:08:02]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Lieutenat (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:08:05]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: What the fuck are you saying (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:08:06]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: What? (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:08:08]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: They’re on FOB (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:08:12]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: I said FOB (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:08:16]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Absolutely, Sergeant Major. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:08:17]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Where? (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:08:21]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: If anyone goes against that shit they’re eating a bullet (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:08:36]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Lieutenant. Shut the fuck up (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:08:36]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: That is true, but the Commander is ultimately responsible for what happens aboard the Almayer. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:08:44]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: If the CO was not in CIC, the Commander is responsible. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:09:01]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : MP saboteur moment
[01:09:07]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Captain, please inform me of who was acting Commander when you were SSD. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:09:18]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has made a command announcement.
[01:09:18]ANNOUNCEMENT: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has announced the following: NOW HEAR THIS:
[01:09:19]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Look Anthony (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:09:41]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: For future refrence, I told you guys at briefing, and comms, you’re FOB (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:09:44]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Either i didnt fucking hear you OR i was dealing with far more important shit (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:09:51]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: So SO I don’t know what’s up with you, but unfuck yourself (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:02]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: If you really wanted this appeal done, then you should’ve came up to me IN PERSON (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:10:02]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Really (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:04]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Unlock it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:05]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Alright, ma’am. I am detaining you for Neglect of Duty. Please arrange for someone to take over as Acting Commander. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:10:16]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Long (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:17]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: CO (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:10:24]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Please stop blaming me for your incomptence… (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:27]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: Aye? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:38]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: P Major, this MP saboteur wants to arrest me for NOD (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:10:44]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Food and water (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:46]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: This the resupply (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:50]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: Major, this MP saboteur wants to arrest me for NOD (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:10:57]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Negative, no station synth yet (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:10:59]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: What why (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:11:02]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Fucking (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:11:07]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: He thinks his appeal is the centre of the fucking universe (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:11:09]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [MP]: Captain Major failed to handle an appeal. The appeal was announced twice over command comms. A reminder was then provided. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:11:10]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: I might have to go back up cause a MPs being a retard (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:11:29]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: MW, you fucking retard. It can be delegated to any other officer, or MP, which I specificly ordered to be done (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:11:34]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: Anthony, you should’ve came up to me, there is so many fucking clutter over comms (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:11:40]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: If you touch my XO due to your short comings, I will BE you (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:11:50]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: And telling the XO to do an appeal during briefing, is fucking dumb (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:03]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Holy shit these MPs are dumb (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:07]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Not you guys (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:15]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Roger (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:16]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [MP]: The appeal was never delegated. Nobody ever arrived to handle the appeal. This is a Command responsibility. I am not able to ignore major crimes. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:12:20]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Get the LTCOL to the LZ (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:34]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: MW, I’ll explain it to you in fucking retard terms since you can’t understand it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:37]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: I am not able to ignore major retardation (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:12:40]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: I told you to delegate it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:44]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: That was a direct order from me (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:51]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: That doesn’t mean ask the XO during briefing (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:12:53]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Captain, you are being detained for Neglect of Duty. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:12:56]ATTACK: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) attempted to handcuff Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major) in the Combat Information Center (95,149,4).
[01:13:02]ATTACK: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) grabbed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major) in the Combat Information Center (95,149,4).
[01:13:06]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: He’s still detaining me (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:13:09]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: YOu cou- (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:13:10]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Goddamit (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:13:26]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: Jim why didnt you handle the fucking appeal? (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:13:42]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major’s ID Card (Executive Officer) (id).
[01:13:43]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has made a command announcement.
[01:13:43]ANNOUNCEMENT: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has announced the following: NOW HEAR THIS:
[01:13:46]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major’s ID Card (Executive Officer) (id) successfully.
[01:13:58]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: Okay, that was a short coming of the MW. I told him to fucking delegate it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:14:04]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: I specifcily ordered it (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:14:05]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: Me fucking too, i was BUSY dealing with far more important shit (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:14:08]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: So here’s what we’ll do (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:14:11]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : are you Laurencia Beck?
[01:14:18]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: The MW is to be arrested for NOD, and false imprisoment (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:14:24]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: No (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:14:34]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: The XO is being detained over incomptence (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:14:39]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Command]: Arrested because i didnt handle an APPEAL!! (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:14:42]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: I expect these carried out unlike my last orders (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:14:55]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Aye MPs can stay to guard the FOB (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:14:57]ATTACK: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) grabbed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major) in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,153,4).
[01:15:12]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s marine service jacket (wear_suit).
[01:15:12]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s leather satchel (back).
[01:15:13]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s tactical wrap (wear_mask).
[01:15:13]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s marine combat gloves (gloves).
[01:15:14]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s marine senior command headset (wear_l_ear).
[01:15:14]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s M10 pattern officer helmet (head).
[01:15:14]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s dress shoes (shoes).
[01:15:15]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: Major, i’m still brigged (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:15:15]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s ceremonial sword scabbard (belt).
[01:15:15]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s executive officer uniform (w_uniform).
[01:15:16]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s marine service jacket (wear_suit) successfully.
[01:15:17]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s leather satchel (back) successfully.
[01:15:17]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s tactical wrap (wear_mask) successfully.
[01:15:17]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s marine combat gloves (gloves) successfully.
[01:15:18]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s marine senior command headset (wear_l_ear) successfully.
[01:15:18]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s M10 pattern officer helmet (head) successfully.
[01:15:19]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s dress shoes (shoes) successfully.
[01:15:19]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s ceremonial sword scabbard (belt) successfully.
[01:15:20]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s executive officer uniform (w_uniform) successfully.
[01:15:20]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: Marines SLs will have to lead for a while. I have to head ship side and deal with an incomptence CMP and MW (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:15:20]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: Marines SLs will have to lead for a while. I have to head ship side and deal with an incomptence CMP and MW (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:15:20]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: Marines SLs will have to lead for a while. I have to head ship side and deal with an incomptence CMP and MW (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:15:20]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Marines SLs will have to lead for a while. I have to head ship side and deal with an incomptence CMP and MW (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:15:26]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: He’s gonna remove my headset (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:15:27]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: I’m coming there to fucking BE someone (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:15:29]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [MP]: Test (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:15:43]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Aye… (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:15:57]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) tried to remove Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s handcuffs (handcuffs).
[01:16:01]INTERACT: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) removed Peepeepeeter/(Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major)'s handcuffs (handcuffs) successfully.
[01:16:05]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Aye? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:16:14]ADMIN: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) jailed Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major for Neglect of duty.
[01:16:29]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [General]: You have the right to appeal your charges, to Command or to the Provost’s office. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:16:50]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has made a command announcement.
[01:16:50]ANNOUNCEMENT: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has announced the following: NOW HEAR THIS:
[01:16:56]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Yeah… (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:17:02]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: What (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:17:04]ATTACK: Putkonen/(Urist ‘Bishop’ McPutko) grabbed Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) in the Medical Lower Lobby (136,42,4).
[01:17:12]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Why the fuck (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:17:21]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Morrison what the fuck (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:17:36]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: You (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:17:38]ATTACK: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) grabbed Foxtrot1322/(Jim ‘Jam’ Miller) in the Combat Information Center (98,157,4).
[01:17:46]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Alone marine (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:17:49]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: All of you go away (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:18:11]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Why the fuck is the XO arrested on made up charges, why are my orders being ignored, why the fuck are you acting incomptence (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:18:26]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: The MW was told to delegate it to you, a MP, or do it themselves (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:18:28]ATTACK: Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) injected Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) with first-aid autoinjector (REAGENTS: Tricordrazine) (INTENT: DISARM) in the Brig Surgery (56,156,4).
[01:18:32]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Not fucking ask the XO during the briefing (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:18:38]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : warden
[01:18:43]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: And then just arrest them after saying it once (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:18:44]OOC: (LOCAL) Anthony Hammonds/Inzhuci : Wassit
[01:18:47]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: So, don’t say anything (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:18:51]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Here’s what we’re going to do (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:18:55]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : you are the most retard gorilla MP i have ever seen
[01:19:00]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: The MW will be arrested for false imprisoment (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:19:03]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: And NOD (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:19:06]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Is that understood? (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:19:22]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : Are you Beck or one of her student?
[01:19:22]OOC: (LOCAL) Anthony Hammonds/Inzhuci : I recommend you appeal it to the Provost, or admin help it if you believe I have done something wrong or in violation of the rules.
[01:19:26]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: I literally fucking said (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:19:29]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Put a NOD charge (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:19:36]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : I fucking despise you
[01:19:43]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Roger I’m dealing with the incomptence CMP (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:19:49]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Holy shit (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:19:50]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: CMP (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:19:54]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Just fucking do the orders (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:20:03]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: General comms isnt working (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:20:07]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Command]: Right XO is being released (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:20:10]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: I need my radio (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:20:16]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Yeah. They’ve been down for most of the operation. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:20:21]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: The MW is to be detained for NOD and false imprisoment (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:20:24]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: At fucking once (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:20:37]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [MP]: Understood. I am standing by in the brig to be detained. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:20:46]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: You fucking incomptene fuck (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:20:54]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: I said delegate it to a MP, CMP, or anyone fucking else (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:20:57]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: NOT (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:20:57]EMOTE: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : shrugs
[01:21:00]SAY: DEAD/Scsnv/(Alexander Balakhara) : sandvich try to spell ‘incompetent’ correctly
[01:21:01]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: THE FUCKING XO DURING BRIEFING (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:21:07]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: I have followed Marine Law to the best of my abilities, sir. I do not have the power to delegate appeals. I am not the Commander. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:21:12]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: I NEVER SAID THE XO, I SAID FUCKING DELEGATE IT TO SOMEONE FREE (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:21:20]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: YOU CAN DELEGATE A FUCKING MP YOU INCOMPTENT FUCK (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:21:35]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: I am not the commander, I cannot delegate appeals. Detainees have the right to request their appeal be handled by Command staff and not security. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:21:39]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: They requested Command staff. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:21:40]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: YOU’RE A FUCKING FAILURE AND YOU JUST MADE ME LEAVE A FUCKING SITUATION TO DEAL WITH YOUR INCOMPTENCE (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:21:40]EMOTE: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : me
[01:21:44]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Okay you fucking retard (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:21:47]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : literally NPC dialogue
[01:21:50]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Appeals aren’t just command staff (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:21:55]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: It’s the MP department as well (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:22:00]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Which you have fucking authoirty in (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:22:06]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: SOMEONE GET TO THE FUCKING BRIG (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:22:09]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Appeals are not just command staff, but per Marine Law detainees can request to have their appeals handled by Security OR Command staff. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:22:13]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: BEFORE I FUCKING BLOW THE MW HEAD OFF (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:22:26]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Okay, so did the prisoner specificly request (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:22:28]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: The XO (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:22:40]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: The detainee specifically requested Command staff. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:22:44]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: They stated they did not trust MPs. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:22:46]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Okay that wasn’t my question (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:22:47]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Did they ask (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:22:49]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: For the XO (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:23:17]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Right…then you asked me for the appeal…and I said…FUCKING DELEGATE IT TO SOMEONE IN YOUR DEPARTMENT OR ASK THE CMP (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:23:18]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Detainees do not have the right to request a specific person to handle their appeal. They may only request either the CMP or the Commander. In this case, the XO was the Commander. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:23:38]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Arrest the MW for NOD, false imprisoment (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:23:41]OOC: (LOCAL) Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : the least NPC MP player
[01:23:45]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: XO grab your shit (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:23:52]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: That means fucking now (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:23:55]ATTACK: /(Frank Frankly) attempted to handcuff Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,151,4).
[01:24:03]ATTACK: /(Frank Frankly) grabbed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,151,4).
[01:24:24]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: No harm. I did my duty to the best of my abilities. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:24:37]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [Command]: ALRIGHT, I AM FREE (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:24:44]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: All hands. We have reports of…zombies? What the fuck…get back to the FOB. XOs been released (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:24:44]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Bravo]: All hands. We have reports of…zombies? What the fuck…get back to the FOB. XOs been released (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:24:44]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Charlie]: All hands. We have reports of…zombies? What the fuck…get back to the FOB. XOs been released (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:24:44]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: All hands. We have reports of…zombies? What the fuck…get back to the FOB. XOs been released (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:24:45]EMOTE: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major/Peepeepeeter : salutes.
[01:24:47]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Thank you Major (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:24:49]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Neglect of Duty and False Imprisonment, per the CO. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:24:53]OOC: (LOCAL) Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen/Sandvich123 : give me a sec ahelping
[01:25:21]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s Anthony Hammonds’s ID Card (Military Warden) (id).
[01:25:24]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Give me a sitrep (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:25:24]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: That’s a bit impossible (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:25:26]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s Anthony Hammonds’s ID Card (Military Warden) (id) successfully.
[01:25:27]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: I heard zombies (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:25:31]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: And a shooter (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:25:31]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Alpha]: I’m dealing with the MPs right now (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:25:38]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: All MPs return shipside (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:25:44]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Our CO or their CO? (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:26:08]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Brig right now (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:26:12]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [Delta]: Dealing with the MPs (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:26:13]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [MP]: Roger (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:26:25]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:26:33]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: I JUST GOT OUT OF THE BRIG (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:26:49]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Bleh (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:27:08]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Alright, explain to me (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:27:16]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: Kidnapping (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:27:22]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: What the hell is going on, in that station- (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:27:29]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: STAND DOWN!! (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:27:32]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Illegal Confinment, Lance Corporal. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:27:37]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Listed under Major. (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:27:44]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Dear god (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:27:55]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Take him to the brig (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:27:58]ADMIN: Taketheshot56/(Patton ‘Hardtack’ Moore) jumped to Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,151,4).
[01:28:02]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Take him TO THE BRIG (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:28:03]ATTACK: /(Frank Frankly) grabbed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds) in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,153,4).
[01:28:10]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: Do not listen to the Cleveland CO (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:28:15]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: CMP if you ever fucking second guess my orders (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:28:16]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: I am the commander of this ship (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:28:19]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: During an active operation (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:28:22]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s M3 pattern warden MP armor (wear_suit).
[01:28:23]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s security satchel (back).
[01:28:24]SAY: Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen [1]: I will BE you without a second thought (CKEY: Sandvich123) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[01:28:25]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s marine combat gloves (gloves).
[01:28:25]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s Security HUD-Glasses (glasses).
[01:28:25]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: You heard me (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:28:25]ADMIN: Taketheshot56/(Patton ‘Hardtack’ Moore) subtle messaged Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) as Voice in head, saying “You feel the itching in the back of your head grow, no one can be trusted… Thank GOD you have your mateba.” in the Brig Processing and Holding (52,153,4).
[01:28:26]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s marine chief MP radio headset (wear_l_ear).
[01:28:26]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s USCM MP warden peaked cap (head).
[01:28:26]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s marine combat boots (shoes).
[01:28:27]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s M3 pattern warden MP armor (wear_suit) successfully.
[01:28:28]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s security satchel (back) successfully.
[01:28:29]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s marine combat gloves (gloves) successfully.
[01:28:30]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s Security HUD-Glasses (glasses) successfully.
[01:28:30]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s marine chief MP radio headset (wear_l_ear) successfully.
[01:28:31]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s USCM MP warden peaked cap (head) successfully.
[01:28:31]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s marine combat boots (shoes) successfully.
[01:28:33]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s tape recorder (l_store).
[01:28:33]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s Anthony Hammonds’s ID Card (Military Warden) (id).
[01:28:34]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s military warden uniform (w_uniform).
[01:28:34]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s M276 pattern military police rig (belt).
[01:28:35]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s large general pouch (r_store).
[01:28:38]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s tape recorder (l_store) successfully.
[01:28:38]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s Anthony Hammonds’s ID Card (Military Warden) (id) successfully.
[01:28:39]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s military warden uniform (w_uniform) successfully.
[01:28:41]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: No, who do you think I AM? (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:28:55]SAY: Anthony Hammonds [1]: Oop. Wanted to just put on my clothes (CKEY: Inzhuci) (JOB: Military Warden)
[01:29:11]SAY: Murphy ‘Murphs’ Major [1]: YOU’RE LOOKING AT THE COMMANDER AND RULER OF THIS SHIP!! (CKEY: Peepeepeeter) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[01:29:32]ADMIN: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has made a command announcement.
[01:29:32]ANNOUNCEMENT: Sandvich123/(Nasoki ‘Coward’ Chen) has announced the following: NOW HEAR THIS:
[01:29:33]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) tried to remove Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s handcuffs (handcuffs).
[01:29:37]INTERACT: /(Frank Frankly) removed Inzhuci/(Anthony Hammonds)'s handcuffs (handcuffs) successfulluy

I reviewed everything, and although the one who wished to appeal had a right to ask CMP or CO, the CO clearly delegated it to the MP department.

It’s pretty reasonable the XO was not willingly neglecting his duties, so this is definitely Malicious compliance, but I also do not believe that Inzhuci was acting in bad faith in an attempt to grief or make an unlawful arrest. Looks like a giant miscommunication, and honestly if I saw this, it would have been handled with a IC-Provost ingame.

Based on these circumstances Inzhuci will be issued a verbal warning recorded here, and this doesn’t rise to the level of a jobban.