Admin who banned you?
morrowwolf

Total Ban Duration
6 months

Remaining Duration
181.6 days

What other servers do you play on?
tgstation, Escalation 1984

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
Bee station and fulp station probably

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
Six month ban, filing for perma - Third strike on slur usage and OOC toxicity

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:
A 6 month ban for calling a lowpop zerker ravager a “f*ggot” seems rather draconian, considering the wiki explicitly states “Usage of slurs IC/OOC on the server will result in a 7 day ban”. The “third-strike” argument fails to recognize that the previous strikes were not reasonable.

The first strike was for calling a xeno a “gook” as a marine… this game is space vietnam, it’s literally roleplay.

Second strike was because a copypasta I was saying as part of an event where I was picked to go “schizo” had the country name “niger” in it, my appeal was denied with a single sentence boilerplate response which didn’t even engage with the argument (Linked in the “previous appeals” section).

The note also mentions “OOC toxicity”, I would be interested to hear what specifically Morrowwolf meant by this as he didn’t mention. It is rather hypocritical of him to make any such claim, however, considering his repeated toxic meta-behavior towards me. For example, as CO Rickard Boar he consistently orders MPs to arrest me for playing “Alpha Man”, a character which is generally enjoyed by most marines - he doesn’t have them go after Pablo or other shirtless marines, because he doesn’t metagrudge them. This grudge holding has extended to his admin activity as well - he has previously noted me for calling him “Shitfard Boar” (also having me brigged for 40 minutes). Unsurprisingly he was gloating in ahelps when banning me this time as well. Considering his personal bias, I believe he is unfit to be involved in a ban decision in any way regarding me - at the very least, you should be highly skeptical of the accusation of “OOC toxicity”.

Third strike is a turn of phrase used in the final ban. It is not an official policy.

The instance of “shitfard boar” was so long ago I literally didn’t remember it until you brought it up. Upon checking, I didn’t even note you for that it was an admin.

My IC and OOC activities are entirely separate. Bringing some levity in an ahelp about someone calling someone slurs and being shitty towards others is not “gloating”.

Not to mention, as soon as I told you you were going to be banned you started spamming: DEAD: Saturn Tiberian (F) says, “morrowolf aka JADEN PARTLOW of MINNESOTA is a NERD”

I’m not sure if this was an attempted doxing or just you continuing being problematic.

All in all, I believe the server is better off without you. You’ve been given more than enough chances to change your behavior and there’s been zero improvement. We’ll see if an admin is willing to unban you in this appeal but honestly I think you should find a different server to play on as this one is blatantly not what you’re looking for and we are blatantly not looking for you.

1 Like

Whether there is officially a “three strike policy” is irrelevant as you are attempting to give a longer duration of ban (6 months - permanent instead of 7 days) based upon previous bans, and I am calling the validity of said bans into question.

You haven’t even tried to dispute my accusation of metagrudging because you know it’s true. I wonder if this behavior carries over to admin activity?

Not to mention, as soon as I told you you were going to be banned you started spamming: DEAD: Saturn Tiberian (F) says, “morrowolf aka JADEN PARTLOW of MINNESOTA is a NERD”

What’s “problematic” about calling you a Jaden Partlow (a fine name), saying you’re from Minnesota (a fine state), or calling you a nerd, exactly? You are a coder/maintainer for a video game about aliens, it’s a factual statement.

honestly I think you should find a different server to play on as this one is blatantly not what you’re looking for and we are blatantly not looking for you.

A remarkable statement, in which you claim that the server I am currently appealing to be unbanned from is “not what I am looking for”, and that “we” are “blatantly not looking for you” (“We”, I assume, being every admin who doesn’t want to be put on the shit list by a “Maintainer project lead”). Get real, my ninja. Plenty of beloved CM players had/have extensive ban and note lists.

You seem to have a consistent desire to use slurs on the server. looking at your note history shows you truly do not care. Your behaviour when confronted by Morrowwolf was to insult him. Yes, you could argue minnesota is a fine state, but lets get real, you meant it as an insult.

Furthermore your qoute in your appeal of “Get real, my ninja” is just you trying to avoid another word and while its not a rule break, just shows the attitude youve displayed that lead to a ban.

Appeal Denied

I think youre a fun player Saturn, Ive enjoyed seeing you around and its a shame youve taken this route. Go off, cool down, play some other ss13 servers and try and appeal in a few months.