Please Nerf lurker

The stun is way too long drop it down to 3 seconds. having a permantly invisible enemy that can basically stun lock a marine is silly or lower its health so it won’t frontline and do what its supposed to LURK

1 Like

Plumlley, just go with a partner and don’t run around solo. Certified lurker here, and you die so fucking fast if there are 2+ marines that share a braincell. If you nerf BOTH the lurkers health and stun, you might as well not evolve from runner, since its basicly a debuff.

1 Like

Why you lone?

2 Likes

the 6 second stun stealth buff the second morrow left

1 Like

No i mean either lower the health or the stun time not both, also the issues i have is getting stun locked on a frontline that is my problem.

base lurker’s pounce is basically a death sentence for a marine if they get fractured, if not, they are near crit. also tanky enough to survive fire from 2 marines and gtfo

imo the real issue is the vampo lurker: fast as a runner, 490 HP and has the most retarded combo: tailstab + tailjab + that one fury ability or sumthin + headbite. on top of that, vampo lurkers can delete your foot in one hit, literally ran around with my marine-bro and the next thing we know is: we were delimbed in 1-2 hits.

nerf lurkers!! i fucking hate stuns!!

If there are two other marines nearby and they can’t take down a lurker who is standing almost completely still to slash you that sounds like a skill issue.

I also think you should atleast play something before demanding it to be nerfed, and I’m pretty sure half the thread has never played lurker.

1 Like

Be a based American and don’t even try to understand the other side before screaming for that they’re priveleged and deserve to be knocked down a peg or two.

1 Like

Literal skill issue. Unless the lurker gets insanely lucky there is nothing it can do off one pounce that prevents you from popping up and blowing its head off with a M37

2 Likes

Base lurker can’t stunlock(or even get close), can’t be invis forever, and has no armor and has lower hp than any other non-runner melee caste(except for vamp)

Also, stop comparing xeno balance to 1v1’s. You shouldn’t be in a 1v1 ever, if you’re in a 1v1 and die because of said 1v1, stop doing 1v1s.

Also for vamp lurk clarification, because I see this on the discord a lot:
Yes they have high DPS, no they can’t 100-0 you in a single combo, and they have 390 hp not 490

1 Like

a wise sage once said
“Y u lon”

2 Likes

They can take up to 10 non-AP rilfe shots before dying, or two PBs. This alongside the fact that if you DON’T run light armour, they usually don’t crit you unless they pounce you twice. Escpeccially if you hit that emergency auto.

TRUE

1 Like

I’m guessing the issue with lurker is the same as warrior.

skill issue

edit: i am a ghost main

1 xeno = 3 marines
a xeno deserves potential to kill you if you’re alone especially if its a harassment caste

4 Likes

I fucking HATE the vamp lurker. Every time I try to play a sSINGLE FUCKING ROUND of this game some little sweaty goblin in his dingy cave (probably smells like 9 week old pizza boxes btw) fucking STUNLOCKS ME for 20 years. Know what the best part is??? It’s the fucking FACT this stupid ass caste can do it through doors too. Walk up to the resin door? BOOM BYE BYE, knocked directly onto your ass. Walking around trying to fight this thing??? Headbite knocked on your ass. Stood back up??? Back onto your ass you go again!!! It’s so fun not even preds bother fighting these stupid MFERS. I mean come on, the pvt hunters won’t even bother with you. Try to play synth??? You can’t beat these guys and if you almost dude they just walk away and get queen healed then come back :DDDDDDDDDDSSS the fun NEVER ENDS. These guys aren’t even the last bastion of ROLEPLAY like warriors and base lurker. These guys are just ADHD riddled SOCIOPATHS who need to get off the computer and see a SHRINK!!!

1 Like

I fucking HATE the marine corpsman. Every time I try to play a sSINGLE FUCKING ROUND of this game some little sweaty goblin in his dingy cave (probably smells like 9 week old pizza boxes btw) fucking REVIVES MY KILLS for 20 years. Know what the best part is??? It’s the fucking FACT this stupid ass role can do it on the frontlines too. Walk up to the spec and kill them? BAM WELCOME BACK, revived and back in the fight in 20 seconds. Walking around trying to kill the frontline??? Revived and they are off their ass. Kill them again??? Back off their ass again!!! It’s so fun not even preds bother fighting these stupid MFERS. I mean come on, the pvt hunters won’t even bother with you. Try to play synth??? You can’t beat these marines and if you almost dude they just walk away and get revived then come back :DDDDDDDDDDSSS the fun NEVER ENDS. These guys aren’t even the last bastion of ROLEPLAY like comtechs and synth. These guys are just ADHD riddled SOCIOPATHS who need to get off the computer and see a SHRINK!!!

Lurker is fine

no no i actually agree with c4x here vamp lurker is a curse upon our world and the person who made it should replace prometheus on that rock

3 Likes

I HATE LURKERS, I HATE LURKERS, I HATE LURKERS. Everytime I exit the fob to go on a stroll, I keep hearing sounds. The sounds of a lurker pounce, the doctors prescribed me anti-shizophrenic meds, however I still hear them. I can’t sleep, I have insomnia. The feeling of getting my bones mashed from 3 hits while being unable to do a thing. Sends shivers down my spine like it was yesterday. I can’t eat without my spoon wobbling infront of my face. The Second I See That Silhouette, I no longer feel my limbs. Espeically when I see BOO, with that prime smug on his face as he pounces me down and kills me on the spot with his ultra combo wombo macro’s that he uses.

1 Like