Sebastian2203 ban appeal (timed ban)

Byond ID?

Sebastian2203

Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?

Yes

Character Name?

Rizz Braun

What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)

N/A

Type of Ban?

Timed Ban

What is your Bancode?

N/A

If jobban, which job are you appealing?

N/A

Admin who banned you (if known)

host

Total Ban Duration

7 days

Remaining Duration

7 days

What other servers do you play on?

Other servers I play on do not wish to associate with me and I risk getting banned there if I mention their name here.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

I am banned now.
I was also banned on Goonstation from 2015 to 2018 or so.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

Is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?

No

Reason for Ban

Rule 3. - Player used the n-word to refer to mentors in an ahelp. Player did not understand the severity of usage of slurs. Player proceeded to call staff pedophiles as a response.

Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):

N/A

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.

First of all.
Admin has made an error by accusing me of using n word while I made no such word in our conversation.
( I jokingly said wigga which is not a slur as I can provide if requested by the urban dictionary and wikipedia but I do not wish to already enlarge this appeal more than it needs to be)

This make me enraged as I am a vivid follower of african-american “Chris Brown” RnB singer and I stand strongly against racism worldwide.

I have been known to verbally attack people in OOC for using N words and I had a fist fights and even shot people and got in trouble when people were doing that in game. This was before the rules were updated which was the point of our discussion in the admin chat. I can provide screenshots of the conversation which I believe is relevant to this appeal.

I request that you review this ban with full knowledge of the slur definition and review the AdminPM reply chat that led to this. (Which I can provide with screenshots if necessary)

Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?

Yes

1 Like

fill in the application via the form, next time

1 Like

No.

1 Like