Admin who banned you?

lynxsolstice

Total Ban Duration

182.5 days

Remaining Duration

182.5 days

What other servers do you play on?

none

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

N/A

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Rule 6: Metagaming

Links to previous appeals:

not sure if im supposed to put links for pervious appeals for this ban or just all appeals

Your appeal:

I didn’t metagame, what happened was: I spawned as a hugger, I went to south Lz (solaris) because Normandy had landed there and the queen was there and on my way past filt i saw a lurker get shocked on filt doors, managed to hug somebody, came back as a new hugger and remembering the filt doors were shocked i went to check for any survivors that escaped, as i was checking rooms i noticed a closed coffin in one of the rooms witch raised suspicion, i went to get a worrier to open it for me and when we got back to the room it was shocked when it tried to open the door, after this we went round to the back of the room at the worrier began to break the wall , after it was closing to opening the wall the guy got out the coffin and i ran threw and hugged him. i was Later contacted by lynx and was banned after talking to him

At no point before he got out of the coffin did i know anyone was in it, i just thought a closed coffin in filt behind doors that are most likely shocked was suspicious and i wanted to check so i went and got the worrier

Hello Swagaty,

I have begun collecting information and will investigate this, but please correct your ckey in both the title and in the appeal itself.

Hello Swagaty,

I have carefully reviewed the evidence of this case and have also conferred with Lynx. While there is no absolute and concrete way to make a determination in either direction, I have decided that the evidence with which you were banned is not significant enough to hold up to scrutiny. Lynx conducted the investigation in good faith, and I believe that the conclusion they reached was reasonable. However, the possibility that you were a rule-following player who simply outsmarted his opposition is too great, and thus this ban appeal is approved.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting