The spelling of armor

According to the world besides america, its armour

3 Likes

Good sir. I have not dishonored the colors. I am not a Simmerson. I stood and fought at the battle of New Talavara.

1 Like

Bruh even in upside down land, we know how to spell Colour and Armour… you Americans just want to be different… its like how you guys measure shit in freedom units, its just an entirely inferior system but you fools keep using it…

1 Like

We are playing as the United States Colonial Marines. So for game play purposes its American spelling for most things. Foreign imports do not need follow these rules i assume. So just buy your armor from England.

2 Likes

WHAT THE FUCK IS A KILOMETER :eagle: :us_outlying_islands: :fire:

2 Likes

The british language is the true language, just as the gods intended. Armour and Colours.

1 Like

THIS. IS. AMERICA spartan kicks “armour” types into the sunless pits of not-America

1 Like

Every american faction’s stuff should be called armor and other factions should be spelled armour so you know who to shoot based on that alone, yes that includes the (event only?) brit faction

1 Like

I don’t think japs (half of W-Y) and UPP (russo-chinese) spell it “armour” in their own tongues. why the item description is even legible to those without originating language is obviously a convenience issue, but it’d be funny to grab a piece of gear in random cyrillic/cantonese/kanjii/mandarin all scrambled up.