The taste of Souto

I think Souto should all have a specific taste. What do YOU guys think they should taste like?

4 Likes

regular souto is definitely sprite zero

3 Likes

I know for a FACT that Blue Raspberry Souto tastes like expired battery acid and toothpaste mixed together. So that’s two down out of 9. There’s still seven more.

3 Likes

vanilla souto actually tastes like artificial coconut

3 Likes

Well, the as the machine says, Souto Classic has a tangerine goodness.

Souto Softdrinks beeps, “Souto Classic. You can’t beat that tangerine goodness!”

So I think it’s got more of a Fanta or whatever taste to it.

5 Likes

Peach Souto probably tastes like a Ramune Peach Sangria.

4 Likes

diet cherry souto probably tastes like watered down Ribena

2 Likes

Grape Souto defnitely tastes like Portello

1 Like

chernobyl atomic gamer girl bathtub water taste

1 Like

ai generated posting wtf

2 Likes

What are you doing man? Keep it realistic.

1 Like

sorry i had to do it o.o

1 Like

Regular cherry probably has the taste and texture of coagulated blood. Diet version is probably like what i image drinking diluted cherry flavored air freshener tastes like.

1 Like

it’s all a lie every souto can has the same flavor the reagent is literally the same in every can THEY’RE LYING TO YOU IT’S A CORPORATE CONSPIRACY THE SOUTO MAN IS IN MY HOUSE OH GOD HE

1 Like

Gramps as a former W-Y employee can vouch for this. It all tastes like corn syrup water, has since 2041. Any flavor someone “thinks” it tastes like is just purely the packaging performing its psychosomatic purpose. What do you think all the lawsuits were about?

I imagen fruit bear taste like liquid serian gas. Which is mildly fruity and causes involuntary muscle contractions.

In fact several nerve agents smell fruity. I think the upp are filling souta cans with liquid nerve toxins.