They closed the PR that would have saved RP

We need to put an end to these metagaming medics that abuse chemistry knowledge that only real chemists should know

8 Likes

lmao I do not approve of posting troll PRs to give maintainers headaches but that is a legit funny one in protest of the whole segrain/spear situation

11 Likes

Don’t know what there is to protest, they accepted that report (and they did it before the reporter forgot they posted it, that’s relatively fast!), the PR is more just making fun of segrain specifically.

5 Likes

i don’t know what point you’re trying to prove, man. the report was accepted and yeah, it was a bad call. and? staff have to make calls all the time. it’s not nice to be a shitter on the repo over it

6 Likes

idk I just thought it would be funny to make it

2 Likes

I mean… we still have marines with no medical knowledge cutting bullets and shrapnel out of themselves with a boot knife in the middle of a battle.

There is a lot of goofy medical stuff… but that one breaks my rp and immersion everytime.

4 Likes

Doing gods work. Point out absurdity.

3 Likes

if pushing “troll” PRs in the face of outright stupidity that staff refuses to give each other the belt over is needed, then it is indeed necessary. waiting on my note for using tric to fix minor brute/burns.

2 Likes

hey, what was the problem exactly? the report was accepted, and the note was removed, yeah, segrain made a mistake. to err is human, and all. i don’t understand your general hostility, here.

4 Likes
4 Likes

You guys are looking at the wrong thing, the poop staff report being denied is the biggest injustice ive ever seen

4 Likes

You think that’s bad? remember the time Gerdy got banned for pissing in the CL’s flower pot.

2 Likes

I was playing doctor once when a marine named something “catgirl” something walked through medical.

They were bombarded on all sides with the usual.

They started yelling “Im a catgirl and I love anime!!”

I jokingly said over comms “command there is a catgirl marine who admits she loves anime set red alert!”

I was noted for lrp. When I appealed it, staff argued that marines would never joke about something like that over comms (revealing their total lack of real world military experience) and not only upheld the note but added it to others.

Sometimes I wonder what we are DOING here

10 Likes

How many years (and host changes) ago did that happen?

3 Likes

I remember that PR. Shit was wild.

I know it’s late but I’m gonna be honest, I think most of the playerbase disliked Segrain, even before the report, which explains the reactions people had.

2 Likes

heeheeheehaw

2 Likes

This guy stepping and spitting facts

1 Like

This would have saved CM. Look what you did to my boy.