Troy McClure

Hi I’m Troy McClure. You might remember me from such classics as The Hijacking Of The Almayer, Which Coords Were Those?, Today we die, tomorrow we die and Literally Who: A Pvt’s Tale.

Over the next twelve hours I’ll be going over the ‘Do’s and do-not-do’s of FOB construction: A Bravoids Quick Primer’.

First, make sure you deploy with an alloy of iron and carbon with improved strength and fracture resistance, preferable in comparison to other forms of iron. Now, did you remember to bring your metal and polymour based plastisteel with acrylic polymers? Good, if so, assemble your defensive fortifications in seven meter parallels to your defensive base of fire.

Please turn this thread to part two to continue your three hundred- and seventy-two-page series.

Wow, Which Coords Were Those? is one of my favorites. I was.on the edge of my seat when the Captain bombed the FOB, a huge turning point in the movie.

I can’t wait to read the rest of this too,it’s been a real page turner so far! I bet all three hundred and seventy two pages will equally be great!

1 Like

i especially loved it when the gods played this:

3 Likes

Certified Hood Classic.

1 Like

Hi Troy McClure, thank you for your synthetic application.
Could you please post your playtimes and the times you’re usually on CM13 so we can observe how you play?

Also, what’re the issues with the cades below, and how would you fix them (if any.)?

Goodluck with your application! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh god Gramps’ bravoid brain is melting

1 Like