UnstableDoktor - PFC/Rifleman Application

PFC/Rifleman Application - UnstableDoktor

What is your BYOND key?

UnstableDoktor

What is your Discord ID?

Can’t say. I have government agents on my trail. I cannot reveal much.

Do you usually play a specific character? If so, who?

Zhu Cijue/Zhu Youlang/Zhu Mei/Zhu Yuu/ Zhu You/Zhu Lou/Zhu Lu

What whitelist applications have you previously completed?

I have not completed any other whitelist applications.

PFCInfo:

Name of the PFC Character you wish to play:

Zhu ‘Tardy’ Cijue

What is your PFC’s Personality?

He’s like Zhu, but tardier :hushed:

How will they react to the difference ranks of the Alaymer?

KILL THE BOURGEOISIE!!! KILL THEM ALLL!!! THE RED HAND OF THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY IS HERE!!! LONG LIVE MAO ZEDONG!!! LONG LIVE THE NEW CHINA!!! CHINESE TAIPEI IS THE PROPERTY OF THE CCP!!!
:cn_flag::cn_flag::cn_flag:!!!

What would they talk about in a one on one conversation?

:person_shrugging:

What are their interests?
Violent nationalism/roasting westoids

Why do you want to be a PFC/why should we whitelist you?

CM, as it stands, has a lovely community of players all around the globe who, though they may fight and bicker at times, genuinely have each other’s best interest in mind and want to make the game fun for everyone.

I want to change this.

What is your most memorable interaction with a rifleman?

When I first started playing the game, I was immediately shot down by another rifleman with a m37 buckshot to the face. They then went on to kill themselves by shooting themselves in the nuts and machete’ing their own head off. I came to the realization that this is what CM is all about, and, like crack cocaine, I’ve been craving another fix of it ever since.

Rifleman Character Story:

he liek zhongguo (dats cina for you uneducated fous)

Skills:

I can do anything and everything thanks to the wise words from the Eternal and Ever-Wise Mao Tsedong!

10 Likes

You’ve posted in the wrong forum. The UPP Soldier whitelist is in the other general thread.

1 Like

SMOKE THE OPIUM BOY!

3 Likes

+1 I can confirm he has fired a rifle in CMSS13 before. Make sure to get more UPP 173rd Airborne hours in while your application is up! 祝你好运!

2 Likes

+1 takes the whitelist very seriously, has the skills, and I think they’d be a great addition to the PFC WL.

2 Likes

+1 rated most likely to kill CL with a machete(he is getting revenge for the Second Sino-Japanese War, the Opium war and killing the Bourgeoisie)

2 Likes

I’ve fought numerous times with them as a xeno player, and here’s what I’ll say;

• I hate you, I think you’re a great groundside player, and I can rely on you when you to land your shots and murder me when i make a mistake. During the first round I hunted you as a runner, even back to when you really first started getting a feel for playing surv, you’ve showed competence, you’ve asked for feedback and advice in order to improve for the sole purpose of “how can I kill xenos?”

• On that alone, I think you’d be a great fit for RFN. You’re a great unga. Now, I’m going to nitpick a little here, but here’s primarily what I want to see from you while this application is up:

• Req Line Waiting. I like your character, I understand their Req gear preferences, but I want to see you AFK in the req line for 25 minutes to get a large mag pouch, though I have been seeing your AFKing improve immensely, and you’ve been on top of everything recently.

• I can’t stress this enough, but let bad experiences get to you. This is more of just a reminder, as there are always bad actors in the game. You should seek to make the experience worse for xeno players as a RFN. It’s a game, I don’t really see you struggle with this, but keep it in mind.

• You’ve got good community support, keep it. You’re not obligated to answer questions, but you should. Make a mistake? Don’t. You’ll most likely be playing under a good chunk of SLsin the next upcoming week or two.

• Maybe play a bit of MP?

TLDR; +1. Play MP.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I got rejected from that WL because I apparently “don’t take the WL seriously” and “have several undiagnosed mental disorders”, buzzwords that don’t really mean anything. As such, I thought I’d try my luck here!

4 Likes

OPIUM??? YOU MEAN THE TOOL THE WESTOIDS AND “INDIANS” USED TO HOLD BACK MY PEOPLE AND STEAL THEIR CULTURE AND PROSPERITY??? HELL NO, CHINA WILL BECOME THE WORLD’S GREATEST NATION AND WE WILL GROW OUR OWN CRACK COCAINE, THE ONLY DRUG A TRUE CHINAMAN SHOULD CONSUME!!!

4 Likes

CMP arrests your SL, what you do? This is the most important question.

4 Likes

First, I scream on general comms that a CLF agent managed to board the Almayer, forcing the ship into red alert.
Then, I go to req and ask for exactly four HEDP nades.
I use the first two nades to blow down the entrance to the brig.
I then engage in an epic fight for the ages with the CMP, using my skills in Wushu to performing flying kicks at the CMP and dodging their taser shots with the grace of a butterfly.
When I win over the stupid capitalist pig, I will then give a cool one-liner, then prime the third grenade, drop it at the CMP’s feet, and walk away from the explosion while putting on the pair of sunglasses I always keep on my person for these kinds of occasions.
I will then search the brig for my SL, and when I find them, I’ll shove them down to the ground, handcuff them myself, and shove the final grenade down their throat, as they probably snitched about important UPP info to the CMP. Snitches get stitches, after all.

5 Likes

Excellent response you have my +1.

3 Likes

Good idea but here are my suggestions for when you try
First get all the fueltanks you can these can be found at the lifeboat fuel pumps
second push them all to brig but not in one go
third shoot the fueltanks using them on the brig doors
Finally use a u7 shotgun with buckshot rounds to destroy the cell doors.
This way you don’t have to hope XO listens and actually goes to red.

1 Like

Alright, here’s some more questions

• during hijack, you’re cut off from lifeboats and are currently in the lower hallways of the alamayer, you come across a corrupted drone and a renegade drone fighting eachother. What do you do?
  • You’re alone with the Scout and another PFC after queen has wiped your squad, the scout has only one thermal tarp that can safely bring you to the FOB. What do you do?
  • you’ve been 2 tap tackled by a drone, and are dragged towards xeno lines, you get up (drone had to do 4 tackles and a runner absorbed one as it ran by), and realize that you are surrounded by various t1 and t2 xenos. What do you do?

Bonus question

• you see a MP board the Alamo right as it takes off. What do you do?
2 Likes

Yes, I could do this, but this would require the use of guns, which, as we all know, are a Westoid perversion of Chinese gunpowder (which westoids stole after they slaughtered my people). As such, I resolved to deal with the situation without having to use such barbaric weapons.

3 Likes

Easily earns my +1, can rely on them slaughtering the CIC for a revolutionary takeover

Quick question though, what do you plan on doing when you steal a command chip and hear the CO is going planetside to BE you for you various crimes against survivors?

3 Likes

Simple. I kill them both. Both are gross perversions of life created by the corrupt Wey-Yu, and whilst the normal Hive at least has the excuse of helping my comrades to kill stupid Americans, these creatures clearly have no such interest.

Those cowards can take the tarp if they wish. With my trusty Quotations from Mao Tse-tung, even 10 Elder Empresses are no match for Chinese pig steel!

Simple. Both of us have a common enemy in the form of the UA, so I would take out my trusty Quotations from Mao Tse-tung and preach to the xenomorphs about the virtues of the Venerable and Supreme Great Chairman Mao’s Great Cultural Revolution! Once the xenomorphs have been sufficiently swayed by the wise words from the Venerable and Supreme Great Chairman Mao Zedong, I shall send a distress signal to my fellow brothers and sisters in the People’s Liberation Army, and we shall march on the USS Almayer, hand–in-claw!

Why should I have even smallest iota of care for what pigs get up to? Present or not, they cannot stop the red hand of the Chinese Communist Party from lifting up the working class of the UA into glorious revolution!

2 Likes

Crimes? What crimes? The red hand of the Chinese Communist Party can do no wrong! As described in Quotations from Mao Tse-tung, “Without the efforts of the Chinese Communist Party, without the Chinese Communists as the mainstay of the Chinese people, China [would have] never achieve[d] independence and liberation, or industrialization and the modernization of her agriculture.”

Any rumors you may have heard about some sort of “Great Famine” or “Guangdong Massacre” are all westoid propaganda, made to hide the truth from the masses. Don’t listen to your FOX News or CNN, listen to truly reputable sources of information, like the Central Propaganda Department of the CCP!

3 Likes

Surely you mean the Publicity Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China.

4 Likes

Crime is a concept created by fascist evil dictators like the “commanding officer” and “executive officer” so for the sake of the question lets assume “crime” means “fascist dictator overtakage that hurts the CCP”

because let’s face it, no honorable “commanding officer” would EVER support the CCP…

3 Likes