USCM Dossier - Lt. Col. Sir Nigel Godfrey II, VC

This man is a true Three World patriot and thus the best CO. God save the Emperor.

3 Likes

diamonds comin straight from the brutal colonial mines :100: :100: :fire: :cold_face:

2 Likes

Godfrey is not a colonial miner. He is a proud TWE patriot in the vein of Horatio Nelson. The hell are you smoking?

4 Likes

How dare someone sully the name of the greatest officer in the Royal Marine Commandos?!

1 Like

he is the overseer of the miners, the colonial governor

2 Likes

This is fake news. Lt. Col. Sir Nigel Godfrey II, VC would NEVER force the inhabitants of LV-672 to become diamond and cobalt miners.

2 Likes

Governor Godfrey took my family away from me and put it to work in the mines

4 Likes

Please report to the nearest TWE constabulary at your earliest convenience.

3 Likes

Julian Cartwright, the former Prime Minister and adventurer. Went to good schools and coasted on his family name for most of his life. After college he would go on to explore and catalogue the outer colonies. He would go on to write a book titled “My Journey in the Cosmos”. It would be a best seller in the TWE. Upon returning to the TWE, he would win a seat in parliament as a backbencher. A few years later using his family name and fame he would win the Prime Ministership. Unfortunately, he would not serve for an extended period of time and his tenure was largely uneventful. Julian sadly passed away in the presence of his family. Julian would marry Catherine Spencer and have the following children:

1. William, The Third Duke of Cagliostro. Married Diana Wesley. They have the following children:

A) Edward, heir to the Dukedom.

B) Victoria: Married Henry, Duke of the Isles/Orkney. One child Miriam would be born.

C) Arthur: a simple prince.

D) George, a lay about coasting off the family name. He had the following children:

a)out of wedlock by Abagail Windsor, a prostitute:

1. River Cartwright.

B) by his wife Charlotte Moseby:

1. Andrew Cartwright. Continued the family line.

2. Elizabeth Cartwright. Became a nuh.

More too follow.

1 Like

Journey to the Cosmos is mandatory reading in the first fleets first batt…

1 Like

Brother, I have even more. The lore is deep.

1 Like

The youngest child: Peregrine Frederick Cartwright. My dad, the old hombre, the rock of the family.

My dad did not like living in his dad’s shadow. He was determined to forge his own destiny like his ancestors. My dad’s rational was “I am only following in your footsteps”. Needless to say grandpa was pissed off. This would set off a chain reaction.

Against the advice of his father, Peregrine would leave the Three Worlds Empire and immigrate to the United Americas. Ending up in North America, he would meet my mother in the state formerly known as New York. Her family could be traced back to many years of Argentinian history. They would end up falling in love and producing the following children.

2 Likes

To be continued. https://youtu.be/HPNGKZHRFSU?si=giypgLNYEGQpvKbO

Will add my own dossier at some point. Just need to figure out how to create the fancy graphics.

2 Likes