Round ID:

Your character name:

Cynthia ‘Cyn’ Morrison

Their BYOND key:

morrowwolf

What are you reporting?:

Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:

I was warned for hitting marines with buckshot shells to annoy and pester, not realizing what it could have been interpreted as.

note being as followed
Warning - Player was using items on another player to move their sprite in such a way to mimic humping while stating “you love us”. Player was warned to not do this again. by morrowwolf (MaintainerProjectLead) on 2023-05-19 21:55:12

the “you love us part” was in response to “i hate the marines” as in… banter light hearted quip often said in response to that kinda thing… i genuinely had no idea it would have interrupted the way it was? im not playing dumb nor do i intend to. I did say “oh good heavens” which… was in reference to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypy1dHKvmCY i have never been noted for this kinda thing in the past, the only major thing i got noted for was because i got carried away and spammed *warcry in dchat

I genuinely was a dumbass with this, and this report… is so very stupid but I feel like its needed to clear my name at least a little bit, even if shit shows im bit daft with this kinda thing

Evidence:

If you look at the logs of our convo together i was genuinely confused at the rule break, and i had genuinely no idea that it could have been interpreted the way it was

1 Like

At first I thought the two of you were taking a goof too far into weird ERP territory and was prepped to hand out bans. After hearing the context of, “I hate the marines” in the ahelp I just left it as a note to avoid anything similar in the future rather than a ban.

1 Like

Just reading this, I think Morrow took appropriate action for something he believed was going into questionable territory, and gave an appropriate warning.

Staff reports aren’t for “clearing your name.” They’re if staff enforce rules wrong or abuse powers. I think any reasonable staff member would see what you’re doing and go “WTF”