What role should get deleted

Auto disable Vampire Lurker below 80 players >:)

2 Likes

Remove riflemen. People bitch and moan all the time about how COs and specs are “main characters” but we all know that riflemens are the TRUE main characters. It’s about time we destroy these selfish pricks and make more room for comtechs and medics.

6 Likes

chief engineer, it’s basically useless

4 Likes

removing riflemen… though

1 Like

MT, DCC, Researcher, and ASO are bloat roles

3 Likes

ASO

3 Likes

ASO, DCC easily

3 Likes

FTL. Let me coordinate fire support or lead a fireteam, not both.

2 Likes

Coordinating isn’t leading?

3 Likes

Remove MP’s and let the law of UNGA be the supreme power.

2 Likes

Controversial take:

QM

QM’s exist to oppress our brave CT’s. ASO fills the role of QM already when needed

ASO is the MP installed puppet dictator, meant to take away the power from the people of req, ASO’s will report req for having a blackmarket, QM will not, why do you think CE and RO got demoted? it was because they had too much power and the CMP needs power.

4 Likes

Well i dont have time to make a list but i wild delet a role hummm
1 MPS
2 ASO
3 NURSES(i dont see they doing much stuf )
4 FTL

1 Like

FTL was goofy when it was RTO, but at least it had a use. Now its just an extension of the same people who argue there should be a strictly ground based command member.

FTL, ground command, or even to some degree ASO in my opinion are rolebloat that just clog up the chain of command.

4 Likes

Hospital Corpsmen, injuries werent meant to be healed, just die duh

2 Likes

Remove CE and add AIST.

was dat

1 Like

WRONG

1 Like

ASO is 100 percent role bloat

I understand the reasoning for it, but you have perfectly fine and capable SOs who could be bumped up to something more than just desk jockies. Also, SOs already have more than basic skill in all support roles anyways, so its not like they aren’t ‘new.’ Since they are also officer ranks, they are held to a higher standard of RP

2 Likes

nurse is a learning role so bad take
remove SEA, make all privates have to figure this shit out themselves like most of us did through trial by fire
suffer

real answer though, probably FTL, they’re just PFC+ and we already have engi and jtac pamphlets, keys, and designators in our vendors

1 Like