Xeno buff if evac is called

I played a round today as second queen on chances claim.

marines ended up evaccing and there was 31 xenos left.

bioscan pops up “there’s 103 people on the metal hive”

The hive: -collective raise eyebrows-

Okay, we go up.

lifeboat boogaloo with 103 warm bodies.

Xenos did not push it in time, and over 65 people left.

103 people would have been able to not only push back the xenos but kill us off.

There was 3 t3s during hijack, and the rest where majority t1s with a few t2s.

I’ll go back to my previous statement.

“If a majority did not just abandon ship, then you would be able to win hijack more likely than not.”

And I’ll add on:

If they didn’t just sit afk behind cades at lifeboats; legit allowing the hive core to churn out 20 some odd larva for absolute free with no contest and made a concise effort as a team to push together, they would also win more often than not. But they don’t.

1 Like

Yes, in that case a xeno buff could be useful. While it shouldn’t ruin balance even futher in rounds where most marines died groundside and the ship has barely enough people to hold lifeboats, it could prevent just afk cadehugging at lifeboats for ten minutes and actually make hijack more dynamic. Also, maybe allow to cancel evacuation from the command tablet as well, as we often have situations where the marines decide to hold at lifeboats (or command is getting forced to hold at lifeboats), do a lucky push and are winning. But then, half of the retarded marines hijack the lifeboats, most marines are gone, marines get stomped.