Admin who banned you?
Morrow wolf

Total Ban Duration
Indefinitly

Remaining Duration
N/A

What other servers do you play on?
ive played on a bit of goon, and some on paradise i think

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
none

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
Playing MP. i clubbed a Marine we had in detainment. i was told a red symbol above the head meant that the detainee was struggling to get out of restraints. the red circle was up and stayed up. likely an issue client side. im a newer player and while i had read the rules it didnt specify much about MP work which i also read in the wiki. im afraind all this is a matter of miscommunication and perhaps incompetence.

Links to previous appeals:
N/A

Your appeal:
i didnt know much about MP. i apologize to the marine whos ribs i broke, i thought you were struggling against restraints. also to the admin who tried to confront me on the issue, i did not have admin Pms on so we couldnt talk about what had happened. I just would like to have access to all the jobs again. i will do my best to do better in the future.

1 Like

Appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

Accepted, remember to use “help intent” (the green corner in the intent box in the bottom right) when you don’t want to “harmbaton” someone with your baton, and harm intent (the red corner in the intent box) when you do want to harm someone.