A modest apology

I want to thank @Lmwevil for speaking sense to me last Sunday. I made a true and absolute ass of myself. I have made apologies to all involved. I am truly appalled that someone would attempt to dox Frozen. I may disagree with the man but he and his family do not deserve that.

12 Likes

People hate what I say but I am rarely wrong

11 Likes

You are not wrong and I acted like an asshole. I sincerely thank you for checking my ego.

8 Likes

im disappointed archie never bow down to tyrants die on your feet take shit from no one. some random on the forum talked you down? thats crazy dude. if it was me i would of gone on another rampage

9 Likes

i was getting shit for shitting on some idiot on the pve server and my hubris was too big to take it so i just left. i dont take shit.

8 Likes

Next time, maybe wait a bit before making drama threads so you have a more neutral view on the situation, but thanks for distancing yourself from these discord guys instead of pretending that this thread never existed. Gonna quote silens here, you have the literacy of a college professor if not better.

5 Likes

i have no regrets so why should you aswell

(do keep ur ego high its good for the self-esteem because everyone that is not u is plainly wrong)

2 Likes

roland-library-of-ruina

3 Likes

Bob, maybe it is age. I have grown old enough to forgive any grudges. It is honestly not worth it to fight senseless battles. However, I still disagree with how Frozen runs this server. That being said, he has an absolute right not to be doxed.

3 Likes

You are correct. I made a mistake and honor demands I make amends for it.

3 Likes

Duke, you honestly have disappointed me, I thought you were a direct descendant of George Washington. George Washinton took no shit from no one and balled on the English so hard. George Washington never said sorry or backed down on his statements, do you know why? Because he was a stud, he was ballsy, he took no shit from no one and its sad to see his descendant become fickle and indecisive.

6 Likes

We going for apology drama now? But good for you Archi for having your senses back.

6 Likes

no forgiveness, apologizing is akin to slitting your wrist while shark diving then panic swimming to the surface

3 Likes

That which is falling, should also be pushed.

2 Likes

I need to make something very clear. I feel my response was lost in translation for some people. For that I apologize. I am in the process of assisting my parents with the purchase of a new home. Dealing with mortgage lenders has left me drained.

My father always told me to apologize when I was wrong. I am man enough to admit when I was wrong.

To address the points. I still disagree with how Frozen runs the server and the wave of censorship that has crashed upon the shores on CM. I think ultimately the server is on a course for failure.

However, it was wrong of me to propose to purchase the server at the same moment Frozen was doxxed. It is not good business to discuss such matters in public and especially after he had been doxxed.

In summation, I still disagree with how Frozen runs the server. However, it was the wrong time and improper forum to discuss purchase of the sever.

To be clear, I still want CM to change but any discussions of purchase will be handled in private .

4 Likes

Mate, i know you mean well. But purchasing the host rigths is a door that should not be opend. If it is done once, it will happen again. And each time it is done, the next time will get easier. If that where to happen, it will definitly cause the downfall of CM in the future.

But huge probs to you for admiting when you fucked up. For real, i madly respect that. :clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Man I appreciate it. My dad always told me be a man am and admit your mistakes. It makes it easier to deal with people. Honestly, it makes it easier to God.

5 Likes

Its been on that course for years, I think the engine’s just broken and its merely drifting in space while the crew panics about their (notactuallyso)imminent demise.
Pretty based to offer to purchase the server tho, it’s what W-Y would have done. Building better servers.

3 Likes