A Very Cereal Question

Do you like your cold cereal crispy or soft?

I personally prefer sohooft cereal as opposed to still carispeh. It absorbs some milk and gives the milk a chance to leech some goodness from the cereal. Like steeping a tea.

1 Like

Have you considered the following?

REESES PUFFS REESES PUFFS
EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP
I GOT REESES PUFFS IN MY BOWL

1 Like

I myself dont like soggy cereal. I start with less milk, and just add more if needed.

1 Like

I like either a thin crunch or layered crunch, not solid. Mini Wheats offer you that nice variety of flavor on the outside, softness, and then the crunchy center, and have been a favorite for decades.

I ran out of milk once, and had chocolate mini-wheats with heavy cream. If I had bothered to keep heavy cream in my home for more than the occasional recipe twice a year, I’d be dead by now it was so bewilderingly good.

Just use buttermilk.

Jokes asides the best lunch is hot cornbread fresh out the cast iron into a tall glass of cold buttermilk and stirred into a slurry.

I’m a serial cereal eater. Cornflakes, shreddies, sugar puffs, and that new one optivita. You may be amazed by the amount of maze I eat each morn. So am I, and what about the corn? The corn I carry on consuming deep into the day. And wheatabix for elevenses, and for afternoon tea special K-hay-hay! I’m a serial cereal eater!

(It’s a lie, I haven’t eaten cereal in years.)

1 Like