AceOfSpuds - Sticky Ban Appeal

JackKindred - Sticky Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

AceOfSpuds

Character Name?

Jack Colt (one I can readily remember since he was my first)

Type of Ban?

Sticky Ban

What is your Bancode?

REF-25OCT2023-C310SN

Admin who banned you?

Really not sure

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

N/A

What other servers do you play on?

None anymore. SS13 plays a really small part of my life nowadays ever since last month when I enlisted.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Yep. Yogs. I think twice (maybe thrice? can only for sure remember two). First for killing an antag as a Detective (which was later overruled), and for EORG. Not banned anymore though.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

N/A

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

I am really not sure, which is why I’m making this appeal to begin with. Previous to it though, I did get involved in some silly drama with who at the time I think was a Mentor? I don’t want to get into specifics (especially not name names, for privacy’s sake), but essentially, we had some /steamy/ RP and eventually it sort of fell apart, and the contents of said RP were WILDLY spun out of proportion later on by someone else. I’d be more than willing to iron out whatever misunderstandings have stemmed from this here and now though, so, whatever it is I need to answer, please ask away. A bunch of people I’ve come to know are still on CM, and I’d like to play here once more whenever I can

1 Like

Appeal denied This permaban, which is also a stickyban hasn’t even stood for 180 days, and it may not even be appealable. You may attempt an appeal again on April 26, 2024, but like I said this may be un-appealable.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting