Add skateboards into the game.

I think CLF should be able to use skateboards because they are totally radical and cool like that. Terrorist organisations use refirbushed civilian equipment that has been jury-rigged and militarised to be used in everyday combat, and bicycles are known to have been used by militaries for some time.

Why not bicycles? Well, as we know, CLF are poor as shit and supplied by UPP and these communists cannot actually make technology of their own, so have to resort to copying American equipment, but Americans do not have bicycles. What Americans do have are true American skateboards with high quality American wood and lame 400$ shoes that are for “skating” but are actually just worn by hipsters instead. The CLF already have the hipster shoes (the hipster shoes cannot hold knives, this is how I know) so a shipment of skateboards to all CLF cells is probably in order by now.
I look forward to being gunned down by roaming CLF skaters with on LV nightmare insert any day now.

4 Likes

Vietcong used Bicycles so why can’t we use skateboards, OR EVEN BETTER USE ROLLER SKATES.

4 Likes

SNOWBOARDS ON SHIVAS.

2 Likes

I think you mean ICE SKATES

CLF collapses after three feet because he doesn’t know how to skate

1 Like

EOD armor wielder falls under the shivas ice for being too heavy

3 Likes

Tony Hawk: CM Edition.

Live Heavy Armor Reaction:

1 Like

I want those millenial shoes with rollers in the heels so Gramps can extinguisher plow into people without using the roller chair strapping

1 Like

we call them rollers
on kutjevo they should summon big ass worms though that kill everyone

3 Likes