Ahana - Player Report: Darius Bould, Ken Roadman, Geli Mackert, Rule 4: No griefing, Rule 8: Use your Slot

Ahana - Player Report: Darius Bould, Ken Roadman, Geli Mackert, Rule 4: No griefing, Rule 8: Use your Slot

What’s your BYOND key?

Ahana

Round ID:

Your character name:

Vivian Mercer

Accused BYOND key:

Wgtjunior743, Marko43, Gelimackert

Accused character name:

Darius Bould, Ken Roadman, Geli Mackert

What rule(s) were broken?:

Rule 4: No griefing, Rule 8: Use your Slot

Description of the incident:

The entirety of the round was a complete and utter mess on the side of the marines due to these three individuals.

Starting off with the ASO, Darius Bould, he seemingly was completely ignoring the leadership portion of his role. I saw the QM begging him (and other people) on the command channel to respond, but I never saw him do it. There were a lack of supplies groundside (personally I never got to see a FOB crate), and it was just no coordination and it felt like we didn’t even have an ASO. The CMP was doing more than them from what I could see. I also saw people saying he launched a SECOND OB onto FOB, the SAME coordinates that caused marines to swarm and (almost, it was denied by Forest) mutiny the XO/SO.

Next, Ken Roadman the SO. This SO hijacked briefing from the Captain, gave conflicting and confusing orders, and then proceeded to OB FOB within 5 minutes of us landing. He WAS punished IC for this, HOWEVER when evac came, he tried to kill me on the shuttle we were evacuating on for no apparent reason, other than me calling for MPs to cuff him (I was shoving him as he was shuffling/pushing me). He got lynched over it.

Finally, Geli Mackert, the XO. The XO did not use his slot. He made a total of 5 announcements (2 of them being about briefing). He set briefing 40 minutes after waking up, only changing it after backlash. He tried to hide and blame a doctor AND an MP for the SO’s mistake, and hid the SO in the CIC armory so he couldn’t be punished. He was only found because he tried to break out before we left. The XO then wordlessly decapitated himself when hijack begun and with the ASO and SO being genuinely silent and showing no leadership, I called evac and an ERT as an SL.

I think there was more than just incompetence at play here. The level all 3 of these people messed up was not just by coincidence.

Evidence:

Logs will need to be pulled.

4 Likes

Hello, i was the ASO Darius Bould in that round, in terms of the OB, the only one that i launched on the FOB was after the marines evaced and then i sent the OB by orders of the XO, i did answer the QM and sent some supplies even tho it took a while since i was trying to deal with everything else, i believe that i lacked some leadership in leading in the situation but IC i believe i was not able to simply ignore the XO and become the commander of the operation, the only thing i could do was act like a SO and try to give orders, but when i came to the CIC alpha and the IOs were spread, everyone was at FOB and comms, XO was giving no orders so i tried to coordinate the Alpha Squad back to the FOB that sadly it got wiped besides that i did all the function an ASO would do, load the OB, set the AA, help requisitions, help the IOs and process any data that was coming, atleast in my view i could not starting acting like a command if the XO was capable of leading and was not dead, i was not trying to grief and i was trying my best to help the situation but after the FOB OB was dropped by the SO, alpha was wiped, it was clear to me that the operation was lost and the least thing we could do was evac, that we did, we announced and the PO launched since the alamo was getting weeded and xenos were inside, after that i sent the OB on orders of the XO on the FOB cords, that got me the 17 kills on the fun fact.
The SO and XO both apologized in dead chat and OCC, they did not trolled around and quitted the game, it was very clear that they were brand new to the game, the XO did not even knew the he had the command tablet on the CIC and the SO missclicked to send the OB (i also don’t know how), nobody tried to grief and we tried our bests on our positions , i am quite an experencied player groundside or with other stuff but when it comes to command i sometimes lack the attitude.
Overall on rule 4 : There were no intentional griefing and only lack on experience but i can believe that you can questions the issue on the missclick FOB OB.
On rule 8: I did all the things i would normally do as ASO, the SO and XO also tried to fulfill their roles but both were new players, lacking knowledge on mechanics and situation awareness need for the OP, for the XO it is clear that such a important role needs a bigger timer locker rather than only 5 SO hours.

2 Likes

Heya, i was QM in this round.

I was alone at Req, and ASO rushed req to help and manage/prepare stuff, even tho, i didn’t ask for the help, nor really needed it, he bring some crates, organised some spare supplies, etc. Seemed like he knew what he was doing and had a routine.

I usually prepare like 2 to 3 fob crates, depending on how much time i have after maning the lines, and since the big cooldown on launching supplies i always call CIC to launch them first drop, either to launch one or two, so i can launch a third one, or have my cooldown clear if i need to send another one shortly.

So i did the usual, prepared the crates and called overwatch to have the supply pads sent down to fob, i remember i specifically send the corresponding squad name for the pads, and specifically mention supplies. I never mention an OB. but to my surprise, 3 seconds after hanging out the phone, the ship shake and they did in fact, “I dont know what this cordinates are for, so i’m sending them as an OB”.

I believe CIC was manned only by a XO that was apparently new to the role, and the also, newish SO, wich, sadly did the first OB by mistake. The players seemed overwhelmed, specially XO, since over radio marines were pissed, fob was OB’d, words of mutiny on the radio, they went on lockdown etc. XO Made a single announcement that it was a miss input, and from there, it was radio silence.

The other crates of supplies were not send still, of wich i begged over radio, over and over, for someone to man the operation and have the supplies send, so they could atleast receive the other crate of supplies and defend the fob, or rebuild it as best as possible and “continue” the operation. My main pad was on cooldown, wich is quite some waiting time, i think its 300seconds if im not wrong. But sadly, the only person that seemed to answer command radio other than Squad Leaders, it was the SO that mistakenly fired the OB, but on their words, they were either locked on a room, or arrested, since there was an announcement from provost or hc about their arrest. He also begged other CIC personnel to send the supplies, yet no one answered. I said multiple times over radio that no one is leading the operation, announcements are not being made, no one is answering radio, i personally dont know what ASO was doing, or what was the situation in CIC, as i was alone in REQ, and didn’t bother to go upstairs either, since they were on lockdown anyway.

I believe the XO was overwhelmed or not capable of leading the operation, wich ASO should perhaps have stepped in? and take control, or atleast recall all marines to fob using announcements, again, unsure what happened in CIC. At some point, ASO did answer the radio finally, and got my supply crate sent, tho, way too late for it to be useful. Regardless, not long after, a evac happened, wich i noticed because Xenos break into the fob, Alamo launched triggering the hostiles on board alerts, so i assumed they evaced. A second OB followed shortly after the evac and alerts, wich i assumed, it was the classic evac OB, hoping to kill some Xenos, to my surprise, i only learned later that Evac was a disaster, and there were a lot of survivors still on fob, and the ASO fired the second OB ending them all. Unsure if by own initiative or XO’s orders, as i wasn’t in CIC.

3 Likes

After the first OB was sent, shortly after i went down to load the cluster OB, hopefully to be used in a good way, when i came back to the CIC, it was under lockdown, and it stayed like that for a good 5 min +, that is when the SO started begging to send the supply cords but it was already unreachable for me, when finnaly the lockdown was finished, i went to look at the FOB situation , sent the supply crate and the XO , me and the CMP decided to call evac, all marines at that time were already on FOB holding it, the XO and CMP both announced for evac, later after the evac, the XO wanted to OB the FOB and i also agreed, looking at the alamo and seeing a few alive coming back and the FOB surrendered by xenos, i agreed with him and sent the OB on FOB cords.
Even after the XO was overwhelmed i tried acting like a SO but without comms it was difficult, i don’t felt on the position to become the commander since the XO was alive and not SSD, as the ASO description stands : " You are also third in command of the Almayer and will be expected to run CIC when the Commanding Officer and Executive Officer are unavailable or deployed".

2 Likes

Ahana | Vivian Mercer - Reporter/Squad Leader
Gelimackert | Geli Mackert - Reported/Executive Officer
Wgtjunior743 | Darius Bould - Reported/Auxiliary Support Officer
Marko43 | Ken Roadman - Reported/Staff Officer
Emiix Aegadan - Bystander/Quartermaster

Briefing, Planning & Roundstart

ADMIN: Geli Mackert has made a shipwide annoucement.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Geli Mackert has announced the following to the ship: Briefing starts at 10:30

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: In thirty minutes? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: Sweet. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: Also where? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Darius Bould [JTAC]: OB loaded it is HE (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Command]: OB loaded (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

ADMIN: Geli Mackert has made a shipwide annoucement.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Geli Mackert has announced the following to the ship: Joke we start in 10 minuits

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: Where are we holding it? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [Command]: Yo. Where are you holding briefing? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: SO damnit we we need a battle plab (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: Ok (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: Here me (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: Delta FOB (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Alright (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: Bravo and alhpa take caves (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Charlie comms? (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: Charlie focus on comns then meet up with bravo (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: How that work (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Sounds good (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: Good (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Can you make the tac map (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: I need to go to a briefing (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: We are already late (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I will get down (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Nnono (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Please (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: My first briefing (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: DELTA IS FOB (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: XO ORDERS (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: BRAVO IS SCOUTING ALONG WITH ALPHA (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: CHALRIE FOCUS COMES (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: COMNS (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: THEN CHARLIE GONNA BACK UP DELTA TO REINFORCE (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: THEN FOLLOW UP TO CAVES (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I SAID ALHPA GO TO CAVES (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

Confusion

SAY: Vivian Mercer [Command]: Captain. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [Command]: Can you actually give orders or. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Jesus (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [Command]: The SO is contradicting himself. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: Oh. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: No orders. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: What (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: Cool. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: I said Detla FOB (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: Bravo caves (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: Charlie comns (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: We’re on FOB duty. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: Don’t leave. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: Then charlie and Bravo join alhpa (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: CIC just said we’re on FOB. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: I just asked them. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

FOB Supply Coords & OB

SAY: Darius Bould [Intel]: Van i will process the data that you send up and also i will be your OW (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: CIC told me to stay at fob. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: Stay at FOB. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Delta]: DDElta FOB (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: I don’t even have any materials. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: So (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: XO need me to do anything help (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

OVERWATCH: Wgtjunior743/(Darius Bould) set Intel’s primary objective to ‘Survive’.

SAY: TELEPHONE: Ahana/(Vivian Mercer) on Phone ‘SL Vivian Mercer (Delta)’ to ‘Combat Information Center’ said ‘Relay to req.’

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: Relay to req. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

OVERWATCH: Wgtjunior743/(Darius Bould) set Intel’s secondary objective to ‘Gather Intel’.

SAY: TELEPHONE: Ahana/(Vivian Mercer) on Phone ‘SL Vivian Mercer (Delta)’ to ‘Combat Information Center’ said ‘We need materials.’

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: We need materials. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Gelimackert/(Geli Mackert) on Phone ‘Combat Information Center’ to ‘SL Vivian Mercer (Delta)’ said ‘Thank you’

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Alright (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: So LZ 1 or 2 (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Emiix Aegadan on Phone ‘Requisition’ to ‘Combat Information Center’ said ‘Speak.’

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [1]: Speak. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Gelimackert/(Geli Mackert) on Phone ‘Combat Information Center’ to ‘Requisition’ said ‘Hey FOB cords are 91, 256’

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Hey FOB cords are 91, 256 (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Gelimackert/(Geli Mackert) on Phone ‘Combat Information Center’ to ‘Requisition’ said ‘They need supplies’

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: They need supplies (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Emiix Aegadan on Phone ‘Requisition’ to ‘Combat Information Center’ said ‘Know that already cheers.’

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [1]: Know that already cheers. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Marko43/(Ken Roadman) on Phone ‘Bravo Overwatch’ to ‘Requisition’ said ‘Yup yup’

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: Yup yup (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Emiix Aegadan on Phone ‘Requisition’ to ‘Bravo Overwatch’ said ‘Bravo and Alpha pad, 91, 256. Supplies.’

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [1]: Bravo and Alpha pad, 91, 256. Supplies. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Marko43/(Ken Roadman) on Phone ‘Bravo Overwatch’ to ‘Requisition’ said ‘Ok’

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Wonderful comms are up (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: 'WHAT. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

ADMIN: ALERT: Marko43/(Ken Roadman) fired an orbital bombardment in ‘Shiva’s Snowball - Landing Valley’ for squad ‘Bravo’ landing at (37,32,2)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: WHAT. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Darius Bould [1]: What? (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: GET OUT OF FOB. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: GET OUT. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: OB. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: Command, you did not use my supply call. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: GET OUT. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Darius Bould [Command]: What the fuck was that? (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [General]: OB. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: To send an OB. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: TELL ME YOU DID NOT. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: MUTINY. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: OB THE FOB. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: ::v NO (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: MUTINY. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: WHAT THE HELL. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: SUPPILES (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: I SAID SUPPLIES NOT OB. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: FUCK NO (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Oh god… (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [1]: Who sent the OB (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: NO (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: WHOS GOING TO MUTINY? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

OOC: (LOCAL) Ken Roadman/Marko43 : I MISCLIKED

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: YOU F-- IDIOT. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Wgtjunior743/(Darius Bould) on Phone ‘Charlie Overwatch’ to ‘FTL Atticus Rezzer (Charlie)’ said ‘Hello’

SAY: Darius Bould [1]: Hello (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I DID (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: SHIT (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: JESUS (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Wgtjunior743/(Darius Bould) on Phone ‘Charlie Overwatch’ to ‘FTL Atticus Rezzer (Charlie)’ said ‘The plan is , wait for the XO orders’

SAY: Darius Bould [1]: The plan is , wait for the XO orders (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

OOC: (LOCAL) Ken Roadman/Marko43 : I MESSED UP

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: YALL SUPPORTING A MUTINY? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Geli Mackert [Command]: How many are killed? (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

OOC: (LOCAL) Ken Roadman/Marko43 : I MISCLICKED SO BADLY

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: I EVEN SAID, VIA PHONE IN SPECIFIC, SUPPLIES. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Darius Bould [Command]: I believed the UPP sent the OB, we must have a invisible spy on the ship (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

I "fucked up" ahelp

ADMIN: Ticket #7: Marko43/(Ken Roadman): I MESSED UP BAD AND OB FOB INSTEAD OF DOING A SUPPLY DROP

ADMIN: Ticket #7: Marko43/(Ken Roadman): I MESSED UP BAD AND OB FOB INSTEAD OF DOING A SUPPLY DROP - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

Outrage, panic and chaos

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: All of yall? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: Oh my lord. (JOB: Quartermaster)

OOC: (LOCAL) Vivian Mercer/Ahana : we need five

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: I AM GOING TO HELL (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: They OB’d FOB. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

OOC: (LOCAL) Vivian Mercer/Ahana : we still need five

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: They send an OB instead of my supply drop request CMP… (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: Sergeant. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: They just bombed the fob. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Oh god oh god (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: Will you Mutiny with us? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: FUCK ME (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Command]: Ken made an accident (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I RUINED YOUR FIRST OP (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Command]: It happens (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: We need a fifth. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I AM SORRY (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: Get in. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: THE FOB IS FUCKED (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Command]: Luckly not alot of people died (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Marko43/(Ken Roadman) on Phone ‘Alpha Overwatch’ to ‘SL Oskar S. Kozak (Bravo)’ said ‘You good?’

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: You good? (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: If they still holding send the supplies KEN. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: Are yall mutineering? (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Marko43/(Ken Roadman) on Phone ‘Alpha Overwatch’ to ‘SL Oskar S. Kozak (Bravo)’ said ‘You alive’

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: You alive (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: HE DID (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Marko43/(Ken Roadman) on Phone ‘Alpha Overwatch’ to ‘SL Oskar S. Kozak (Bravo)’ said ‘I NUKED OB by mistake’

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I NUKED OB by mistake (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Marko43/(Ken Roadman) on Phone ‘Alpha Overwatch’ to ‘SL Oskar S. Kozak (Bravo)’ said ‘WAIT’

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: WAIT (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: TELEPHONE: Marko43/(Ken Roadman) on Phone ‘Alpha Overwatch’ to ‘SL Oskar S. Kozak (Bravo)’ said ‘SHIT’

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: SHIT (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

ADMIN: Gelimackert/(Geli Mackert) has made a command announcement.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Gelimackert/(Geli Mackert) has announced the following: alright continue operation it was a mis input CALM THE FUCK DOWN

SAY: Darius Bould [Intel]: The SO , yes he did (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

Mutiny Permission Ahelp & Recommendation to XO

ADMIN: Ticket #10: Ahana/(Vivian Mercer): Permission to mutiny for OBing the FOB and shattered leadership? Braden Bunten, Faye Anthracite, Cl - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

ADMIN: Ticket #10: Ahana/(Vivian Mercer): Permission to mutiny for OBing the FOB and shattered leadership? Braden Bunten, Faye Anthracite, Clint Brown,

ADMIN: PM: Forest2001->Ahana/(Vivian Mercer): Can only mutiny the XO, and it wasn’t the XO’s doing. So going to deny mutiny at this time, unless the XO doesn’t take any appropriate action against the person who fired the OB.

ADMIN: PM: Forest2001->Gelimackert/(Geli Mackert): I would suggest detaining the SO who fired that OB if you intend to avoid an insurrection

More chaos, QM screaming at Command, CIC Locked down

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: Captain, i’m still awaiting on Alpha and Bravo supplies to be sent down, if they are holding. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Req]: Send ALPHA SUPPLY PAD aswell, 91, 256. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: WHO (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: WHAT (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Req]: ONCE AGAIN. SUPPLIES. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Ken Roadman [General]: I AM COMING OUT OK (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [General]: WE CAN TALK (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Req]: I will send it , one second, loading up (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

ADMIN: Wgtjunior743/(Darius Bould) chambered the Orbital Bombardment cannon.

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I am gonna go out and talk (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Command]: Cluster OB loaded (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [JTAC]: Cluster OB loaded (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

__
SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: Mps please get tear gas (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Req]: Everything is on lockdown. (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: I am gonna talk (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Gelimackert/(Geli Mackert) has made an USCM announcement: We need backup the crew is revolving they do mutiny

ADMIN: Wgtjunior743/(Darius Bould) has set the AA to Upper deck Aftship.

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: XO (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I am sorry (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: Tear it down. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [1]: I ruined your first OP (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: Look man it all good (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Command]: Release the lockdown for fuck sake (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [General]: MARINES (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [General]: WE CAN MAKE A COMEBACK (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Req]: Sorry QM, can’t enter the CIC it is on lockdown (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Ken Roadman [General]: I TAKE BLAME (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: XO, SO, Whoever is inside CIC. SEND THE DAM SUPPLIES TO FOB. PADS ARE STILL WAITING TO BE SEND. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: You bomb the fob, atleast have the decency to send the supplies. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: I asked about 5 times. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: SOMEONE. (JOB: Quartermaster)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: I CANT DO SHIT (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Emiix Aegadan [Command]: You, XO, SOMEONE. (JOB: Quartermaster)

A little bit more chaos, ASO OB's FOB and kills everyone

SAY: Vivian Mercer [1]: XO, order the arrest of the SO. (CKEY: Ahana) (JOB: Squad Leader)

SAY: Ken Roadman [Command]: CMP SEND IT (CKEY: Marko43) (JOB: Staff Officer)

SAY: Geli Mackert [1]: ARREST THE SO (CKEY: Gelimackert) (JOB: Executive Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Alpha]: HEAVY CONTATCS ON COMMS MARINES (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Bravo]: HEAVY CONTATCS ON COMMS MARINES (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Charlie]: HEAVY CONTATCS ON COMMS MARINES (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

SAY: Darius Bould [Delta]: HEAVY CONTATCS ON COMMS MARINES (CKEY: Wgtjunior743) (JOB: Auxiliary Support Officer)

ADMIN: ALERT: Wgtjunior743/(Darius Bould) fired an orbital bombardment in ‘Shiva’s Snowball - Landing Valley’ for squad ‘Bravo’ landing at (34,30,2)

ATTACK: Wgtjunior743/(Darius Bould) fired an orbital bombardment in Shiva’s Snowball - Landing Valley for squad ‘Bravo’

GAME: Gelimackert/(Geli Mackert) has canceled the emergency evacuation.

This pull was hell

This eventually led to massive riots and upheaval. Additionally, there may have been an assassination/murder attempt against the reporter by the XO.

The logs of the ASO OBing FOB were posted in a hidden post, frankly there were around 1.4K lines of this chaotic round. I will safely state that the XO, SO and ASO all were severely incomptent. The ASO being the least incomptent of the bunch, but he still OB’d FOB which resulted in it being deleted from the face of the planet with massive marine casualities.

2 Likes

Added report:needverdict and removed report:pendinglogs

Out of curiosity, was the XO’s suicide and the SO’s assassination attempt on me handled OOCly during that round? I don’t see any logs for them.

1 Like

Joy.

So, on the count of Rule 8: I’m not going to ban someone for being new. Faffing around and not doing things? We can talk. But making mistakes is not a violation of Rule 8. Were they really bad mistakes? Oh yeah, one hundred percent. From everything presented though this doesn’t seem overtly malicious with the intent to screw players over for their own amusement.

Regarding Rule 4: OBing fob became a mutiny, the SO assault turned into him getting lynched, these all were handled in round via IC consequences.

From the logs the ASO was doing their job, I have no qualms with them.

For the XO and SO, I’ll see about reaching out and making sure that they know they need to be taking junior leadership roles more often until they at least understand the flow of rounds a bit better.

Otherwise this report is rejected.

1 Like

Added report:denied and removed report:needverdict