Aiken Eld - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Aiken Eld

What’s your BYOND key?

Aiken Eld

What’s your Discord ID?

@AdamProject
Display name is Branford/“Seaside”/AU-V0

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

AU-V0 / Jace “Seaside” Tilton / Aileen Lexington

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Guan-Hult’ah

What clan are you joining?

Thwei-Dteinou

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

6.6k version

NightWatcher.pdf - Google Drive PDF w/ fun cover. No AI was used in the creation of this, only an online front maker, a photoshop thermal filter colour tutorial and a royalty-free image of the location in question.

5.3k version

I have tried to ensure that only minimal content was lost between these two versions, primarily in the context of scene detail. Some smaller moments of least significance and relevance were removed to try and bring it a little bit closer to 5.3 but it should still be cohesive and have enough detail to survive as a story.

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

Disengage. Coincidence and random chance happen. Concentrated hunting efforts must be eluded. However, engaging me indicates among them may be a good non-LRP target for an RP scenario, this should be examined when the group calms down and disperses/settles. If I cannot escape an assault, education in superior weaponry and mercy will be applied in an effort to create future worthy prey (or RP) from onlookers. If a lodge offensive is taking place, the dishonourable invaders must be repelled.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

Contest, resolution. Due to in-lore reasons, Guan-Hult’ah would not necessarily lash out immediately. Instead, they would seek an explanation before pursuing RP into escalation to an honour duel. Circumstances such as self-defence, a lodge breach or even a mistake on my part may have occurred. In these peculiar circumstances, Guan-Hult’ah’s status as a young blood trying to avoid inter-clan conflict would compel me to seek the arbitration of a senior.

Please note these play times are not accurate as when prompted, I was negligent and did not have my prior hours linked to my current. However, I believe I still should meet the playtime criteria.

Screenshot 2024-10-18 002408

1 Like