Alakaya - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Application - Alakaya

What is your BYOND key?

Alakaya

What is your Discord ID?

Kaya#2301

Do you usually play a specific character? If so, who?

Amanda Apone

What whitelist applications have you previously completed?

N/A

Synthetic Info:

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play:

Jillian

What is your Synthetic’s Personality?

Jillian Is a Synthetic that was developed by Weyland-Utani in conjunction with the USCM in order to produce a Synthetic that was made to be seamlessly integrated into an array of Marine units. Resulting from this, Jillian was designed to act similar to that of an Officer in order to make integration easier.

How will they react to the different ranks of the USCM, what would they talk about in a one on one conversation? What are their interests? What is an advertisement logline that could be written for them?

Jillian is an improved model of the aging X3 line of Synthetics, and was developed out of the necessity to have a unit capable of performing an array of tasks in a Marine unit. Specifically, they were designed to aid in battlefield intelligence, and to ensure the safety of units. As a result, Jillian acts in a rather relaxed manner when there isn’t an operation occurring, during these times they are generally reported to be doing an array of activities, including the maintenance of Cryosleep Chambers, cleaning of the ship, performing medical examinations, training Marines on Non-Combat skills, and many other activities.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?

I want to be a Synthetic for an array of reasons. Being a Synthetic would not only enable me to help players around the ship, it would also enable for me to add RP as well. Further, being a Synthetic gives me the opportunity to perform a wide array of tasks that may otherwise be unable and allow for my to be dynamic and adapt to what a round needs.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?

I have had numerous interactions with several synthetics throughout my time playing. To say that there is one that stands out above the rest would be quite easy though.

This was during an event round not too long ago, in which I was the CE. We were given an APC, and were tasked with finding three Disks around Trijent Dam. There were several of us participating in this mission, which included Katie. Since I was the CE, I stayed within the APC at all times, relaying orders to individual marines, guiding them to the disk locations, as well as using the APC’s sensor to watch for Xenos approaching us. This round was quite fun, and I could talk about every little detail for quite a while! (This was us after we came back shipside after collecting all three disks and finishing the mission https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1085975826094379039/1103077072445911140/image.png )

Synthetic Character Story:

Skills:

Engineering:

Very Familiar

Command:

Quite familiar, though there are probably a few tips I could learn.

Medical:

Very Familiar, it is one of my favorite roles.

Requisitions:

Quite familiar. I don’t have much time as CT, but I have handled requisitions as the CE, and MT numerous times.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.

Synthetics can only perform combat if they themselves are in a dire situation, or if they need to do so to protect a human in critical condition.

The only Synthetics that can use firearms are CLF and UPP synthetics

Final Info:

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?

No to both.

Are you currently banned from our Discord?

No

Let us know why you were discord banned.

N/A

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?

REQUESTING WL APPLICATION WITHDRAWL

Requesting WL App withdrawl