Round ID:

Your character name:

Simon ‘Ghost’ Mcshain

Their BYOND key:

LTNTS

What are you reporting?:

Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:

During the round while I was ghosted I saw a PO firemisson appear so I clicked on it to see where it was and such. I then saw it was on the FOB and was a run with a large amount of damage. I then reported this via ahelp and when it was responded to first LTNTS said that there was no CAS run on the FOB. I then put the name and the line in my chat logs of the run. They then said that they needed video to take any action. After some arguing I said ok and they closed the thread. I believe that they are also used a double standard as they have noted me for grief before when it was minor and did not really affect anyone, I have been fine with that note now but this situation was similar with them not really harming anyone but they did no action on it.

Evidence:

Logs-time was around 0:51:47-line was, “Jay Lickspittle is launching Fire Mission ‘Fire Mission 1’ at Landing Zone 1 Pad - Mining Aerodrome”
Video I will post in comment

I didn’t say I needed a video to take action, never did. I asked you if you had a video, as it did not seem like he was griefing.

Combat logs were checked, and most damage was on xenos and very few on marines, it did not look like any damage was in FOB/LZ. I flew around FOB and no area seemed like it was CAS’d. Therefore, it did not look like the player was griefing.

I’ve then asked you if you had a video, so that I may look at it to determine if the player was griefing.

Just because someone may have CAS’d FOB, does not mean that they are griefing. Additionally, you’re the only person (that is also not involved) to ahelp the PO for CASing FOB. After a brief investigation, it did not seem like the PO griefed or was griefing.

Your note was regarding you killing a cap, which could’ve burst and perhaps helped the hive. The only time that a xeno would be killing a cap is if that cap is trying to escape or attack the hive, not when the marines are encroaching on the hive. You can simply move the cap somewhere further away from the marines.

I wish that this report be removed

Added report:denied and removed report:pendinglogs

Withdrawing the report as per the request of the reporter.